Tinks' road to confidence......

Oooh your potato salad looks so nice! And the cupcakes..I don't know how the heck you resisted them! I'd have inhaled them one after the other lol!

Food is looking good for today, sounds like you are back on track! Well done :) xx

Hi hun! How is your week going? Have you heard anything about the job yet? xx

Hey. Not been on here for a while. Been so busy and preparing for the interview. Had it at 10.30 on Friday and found out at 2.30.

I got the job!

Sooo happy. So did a bit of celebrating over the weekend. :)

Xx

Ahhh, congratulations!! Knew you could do it :D

You must be chuffed to bits. Don't worry about the celebrating, it is well deserved!! So happy for you xx

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Hey found you :) well done on getting a new job, what job is it? Celebrating is allowed on occasions like this!

Hey. Thank you. I got a manager job. Its for three months temp. Exactly can't help but celebrate. I was so shocked x

Princess_Stevie said:
Ahhh, congratulations!! Knew you could do it :D

You must be chuffed to bits. Don't worry about the celebrating, it is well deserved!! So happy for you xx

Thank you. Yeah can't stop smiling. I had so many emails of congratulations. thank you. Xx

Yay!!! Well done tinks that's so good! Well done u! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Yay!!! Well done tinks that's so good! Well done u! Xxx

Thank you. :) xx

Hey All,

Hope you have had a good day. :)

Just sat down and relaxing after a long day.

Start my new role tomorrow so i am very nervous. Hopeing it all goes well. Realised i get an hour lunch now! Wooo. So planning on going on a walk around the airport on my lunch. Get a bit of BM.

Ordered some new clothes to wear as i don't have to wear a uniform now. :) Dress down day tomorrow, as were doing a motivational month. People are dressing up in 60's 70's gear.

So that should be good.

Going to Birmingham this weekend for my friends Hen Weekend, i have just been finishing bits for that off. Just getting the goodie bags ready.
Todays food:

Day Green.

HEXA: Milk and Cheese
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakfast:WM Toast x1. Flora light (0.5 Syn)

Lunch: Jacket cheese and beans. Salad- Lettcue, Red Onion, Toms and Cucumber.
Mayo (1 Syn)

Dinner: SW Chips, SW Egg and Mushy peas. WM Bread (0.5 Syn)
Tom Sauce (1 Syn) and Mayo (1 Syn)

Syns 5/15
Week: 5/105

x

Last edited:
So exciting, hope your first day goes well hun!! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job :D xx

Glad first day went well! Ur work sounds brill! I want to do fancy dress for work! Bet u r going to have a fab weekend r u doing any fancy dress for that? Xxx

Pleased your first day went well Tinks. You're team sound great! :) xx

Hey all. Not been pm here as I've had my friends hen weekend. Which was really good.

Then last night I got home from Birmingham and my BF proposed to me. :) So happy.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great day.

Today: extra easy.

HEXA: Milk

Breakfast: Pouched egg on WM toast. Flora light. (1 Syn)

Lunch: chicken, broccoli, pots and stuffing ball. (2 syns) Gravy (1 syn)

Xx

Hey all. Not been pm here as I've had my friends hen weekend. Which was really good.

Then last night I got home from Birmingham and my BF proposed to me. :) So happy.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great day.

Today: extra easy.

HEXA: Milk

Breakfast: Pouched egg on WM toast. Flora light. (1 Syn)

Lunch: chicken, broccoli, pots and stuffing ball. (2 syns) Gravy (1 syn)

Xx

Congrats thats very exciting news! x

Back