Tinky's exante diary

Thank you freakyjouk! I hope it carries on.

CrazyladyA, it's not an asian wedding which is probably worse as i think it's going to be really nice food involving cheese and pastry etc...my weakness!

I'll just have to try and be strong and think of the bigger picture!

Hope you've all had a good day?
Got a mad headache today, but haven't drank any water which is probably why!

Try to stick to protein and veg/salad. Yes, even cheese is way better than eating sugars or starches. This way you will protect your ketosis. Above all, enjoy the wedding! x

Soo I ended up eating at wedding. But just going to get back on it tomorrow and put it behind me. Just felt bad as my friend had gone to a lot of trouble to organise veggie food.

Finally got to 12.7 as well, that'll change tomorrow no doubt!!

But back on the wagon.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)

Hey hun! How did u get on the rest of the weekend? I ended up eating the weekend :(

Oh well! Back on track today :)

Still a loss of 4lbs which is better than nothing ..

Have a good day x

Hey hun! How did u get on the rest of the weekend? I ended up eating the weekend :(

Oh well! Back on track today :)

Still a loss of 4lbs which is better than nothing ..

Have a good day x

Hey, I ended up eating too! I felt rude not eating at the wedding. But it was surprisingly healthy and small portions. I did go up to 12.8 but back down at 12.7 today. Not expecting great things on weigh in day but I've got straight back on to TS, which im pleased with.

What did you eat? 4lbs is brilliant!! Especially if you've eaten! Hope your day's gone well :)

Probably best u don't ask lol! Too much..

Back on track as of yday though .. My sis is doin it with me and I feel bad if I eat now if she isn't and her vice versa... So I'm hoping for a much more successful week

Well done with getting back on track after the wedding x

Have a good day :)

So

Here we are again! It's 2016 and I'm back up to 13 st 11 This was a big shock for me as i'd gotten down to 11 stone last July and then put some on and back down to that at Christmas. I'd done it healthily with a personal trainer, and decent diet for a while but for some reason I just struggled with food and eating well consistently.

So I've decided to give exante a try again. I've got a holiday coming up in August and I'm determined to be a bit slimmer by then. As it stands I'm on the cusp of not fitting into any of my clothes (I got rid of loads after my first time on exante). So something has to change.

If I'm completely honest I have loads of reservations about doing a vlcd again. I know there's a good chance I'll pile the weight back on afterwards. I also know it's harder and harder to stick to it each time you try. But I feel like I'm at a loss; I'm so heavy that exercising has become so much more of a struggle and I lack the confidence to go and work out in a gym (stupid I know). I'm also more concerned about the potential side effects this time, so I'm going to be keeping an eye out for anything slightly off. I just keep telling myself that if I do it, and stick to it, in a few months I'll be at a decent weight and can get back to exercise and healthy eating- I just need to use this time to figure out a way to be healthy.

I'm not sure what my goal weight is at the moment. My holiday is in two months, and I'm not sure I'll be able to stick to exante when I'm away for 3 weeks, all inclusive. So that will mean it takes me longer to drop the weight. Even if I stick to exante between now and then I can only hope to be at 11 st 11, which is still too big. I think I want to get to about 10 st, so I'm just going to see how it goes.

So today is my first day (again). I'm currently sat at my desk trying to ignore the hunger pangs, light headedness and cakes that are on the next desk. I also forgot about the wind I get with this diet- an unfortunate side effect! I'm trying to remind myself that it does get better.

I hope I can prove myself wrong, as at the moment I keep thinking of that quote, about the definition of insanity being when you do the same thing again and again but expect different results. I don't want this to be the same as last time, a cycle of weight loss and piling it on. I'll have to try and figure out a way for that not to be the case, but I'm just so desperate this feels like the right way forward at the moment. So, here it goes!

Last edited:
Back