Tiny bit of advice please

Maria22

Hello
I only started exante today (cd in past) i had vanilla shake at 10ish and strawberry about 4ish and I didn't really want the second. I feel sick stomach feels very bloated and I've had a headache all day (frequent migraine sufferer) the thought of another shake makes me feel sick even though I was hungry for my second shake the thought made me feel sick to point of feel like if I have anything I will be physically sick. I'm drinking my water and I've took a couple of headex but still feeling rough shall I just man up and have my last shake later and hope it's just a phase xxx

Are you maybe leaving too long between shakes? I'm on all about w8 and have about 4 hours between mine: 10, 2, 6 and 10. If you leave your tummy too empty and then take your shake quickly becuase you are starving it could make you feel a bit queasy and put you off trying again. I would stick with it if you can - make sure you just sip it, maybe with some icecubes in? - but only you know how bad you feel.

I only had second shake coz I knew I had to. I feel worse when I've just had the shake. I have a couple of cd bars so might have one of those as final one today and I'm going to have a dr pepper zero just see if that helps thank you for replying xxx

i felt exactly the same when.i started lipotrim. it took all my effort to have 2 shakes and i couldnt bare the 3rd. i just stook with it and it soon got better. i had to sip water and deep breath sometimes just to stop the nausea. i was honestly ready to pack it in but then it just went. give it another day or two and hopefully you'll start to feel better. its normally the effects of caffine and carb withdrawal x

I was horrendous with a migraine at the start of mine, but it seemed to be my body getting into keto, and I haven't had one since x

Have you tried splitting the shakes and having them more often? I find they do bloat me too, so I tend to half the shakes (4 halves a day), aswell as a bar. That might help you? xx

Thanks for replies! Day 3 now and not had my shake yet rough night with little one!!! After day one and feeling so sick I listen to you all and split the shakes up definitely helped me and I'd drink a bottle or two of water between then I've been having a Cambridge bar before bed and a bit of dr pepper zero/coke zero but I save the bar and pop till about 7-7.30 so little one asleep! Think I need to have a bar but as I only brought shakes when I'm out of Cambridge ones I'm going to pop Abd see whats in asda heard people mention i could have those. When I looked at some in asda they said to have 2 and a proper meal so not sure if I should have these incase not getting enough vits etc
Well best start day 3 got my hubby home for the weekend so temptation everywhere!!! Xx

Hi maria
Check out the sticky on what other bars you're allowed - ones that say you have to have a meal too usually aren't the proper meal replacement bars, you might have looked at the snack bars. Definitely need the ones that provide a third of your nutrients - the other thread will tell you exactly which ones.
Glad to hear you're not feeling so queasy now!
LED x

Back