Tiny's Diary

tiny1983

Hi, thought I'd start one of these, somewhere to write my thoughts and give updates etc. I'll be doing a video diary to, just to see the changes that way to. For those that haven't seen my thread on the 100% forum, I'm Jonny, 26st, 29 years old and have a broken heart.

I won't bore you to much on that, long story short my partner of 4 years left me over the weekend and it's prompted me to start lipotrim. My appetite had gone so I figured now was as good a time as any!

I hope to motivate people, hopefully I won't annoy you and we can get through this together.

Jonny.

tiny1983 said:
Thanks Chan :)

Hi Jonny, good luck through your journey, you and do it and when you get to your slim Jim goal you will be strutting your stuff and everyone will want to be with you. I know each week the weight comes off you will be gaining more and more confidence and your heart will mend. We will all do this together xx I will keep in touch and keep checking up on you :) x

Thanks again.

Well I've made it through day two, I have starving right now, but I'm lay on my bed with pulp fiction on, which is taking my mind away lol. Hope everyone had a top day

tiny1983 said:
Thanks again.

Well I've made it through day two, I have starving right now, but I'm lay on my bed with pulp fiction on, which is taking my mind away lol. Hope everyone had a top day

Keep it up you are doing Brill and remember the first three days are the hardest x

Hi Jonny, just wanted to say all the best on your journey to a slimmer trimmer you! I start lipotrim tomorrow, i'll keep an eye on your posts and maybe we can support each other, good luck!x

Sounds good Melissa. First two days have been fine, keep focussed and why we're doing this an hopefully well make it x

My fiancee come up with an interesting support technique tonight..."babe, should i just call you fat and then it'll make you more determined?!" Then saw the look on my face and promptly adds..."even though you're not fat...you not long had a baby so its ok!" ...i didn't know whether to laugh or throttle him! Moral of the story - once we're done with this diet, we will never even be considered in the 'fat' category again! :)

Ok 3/4's of the way through day 3 and all is fine. Been moving my stuff out of the house today since about 11am, if I haven't burnt 3000 calories after that I'd be surprised! It's been a really tough day today, seeing my ex again, speaking about the future possibilities rtc. She did say she could notice my weightloss already though lol.

Anyway I'm having an hours break then emptying the can agin. Hope everyone's done well today.

Tiny

Hey Johnny, sounds like you're having a productive (albeit difficult emotionally day!) because your starting weight is what it is I'd say the wrightloss even in 3 days in brilliant (and as u said you lost your appetite before day 1 too) just wait till your 1st weigh in in a few days, your gonna be so happy with the results! :) just remember tho that alot of it is water so it's important to persevere! I'm on day 6 and finding ok now, not as tough as the first few days but the boredom is killing me! Thinking of adopting a kitten tomorrow just to keep me busy lol. Anyway hope the rest of the day goes ok for you. Keep checking in with us for any questions or just to vent ;-) Sarah

Thanks Sarah, much appreciated.

Round two for the van now I think, storing everything at my sisters. I'm tempted to jump on the scales to see if I've lost anything, should I resist? Does anyone do a video diary of their progress?

tiny1983 said:
Thanks Sarah, much appreciated.

Round two for the van now I think, storing everything at my sisters. I'm tempted to jump on the scales to see if I've lost anything, should I resist? Does anyone do a video diary of their progress?

They say your not supposed to weigh yourself at home but I do it every morning, I find it really motivates me to see it going down everyday! In saying that just don't expect the chemists to say the same. According to my scales I've lost 10lbs in 6 days but doubt it's true!

A video diary is a fantastic idea! :) I've never seen one on this but I'm only on it a week. You should defo do it! Maybe you could do a video to yourself like they do on the biggest loser? Not only will u be able to see the physical change but also you'll be able to look back on it in a few months when you're having a bad day as a reminder of how far you've come! ;-)

Exactly what I was thinking Sarah. I can look back and see what I mess I am, and hopefully, how far I've gone. See the difference on each video. I'm definitely going to do it, may as well put the camera to use!

I'm finally done for the day, lay on my bed again, fan on, having a chilled one. I estimated 3000 calories burnt earlier, make it 4000 now!

Hope everyone's had a good day

I assume by a chilled one you mean a shake? ;-) lol. Great that you were so busy today and burned loads of calories, just be careful not to overdo it tho, your body goes into shock the 1st week so any over exertion could make you feel dizzy and stuff, you'll know yourself tho!

Video diary is the best idea. Make a start straight away and get the best use out of your camera ;-)

Yeah had my vanilla, went down a treat lol. Yeah gonna start the video diary tonight, might post on YouTube or just keep to myself, not sure yet.

Well done for getting through another day tiny! If you do post online let us know! Would be such an inspiration for others! x

Yeah I will Melissa. I probably will tbh, just too see I there's any response online, plus they're always there then. That advert for YouTube/google always gets me in the mood to do something like that lol.

This evening I already feel I have more energy, definitely like I'm less bloated, i know it's jut water at this stage but still feels good!

Back