Tiny's Diary

School boy error this evening. Ripped one of my shakes so it went everywhere. I'm now facing tonight with no shake and back on two tomorrow and then weigh-in on Monday. D'oh!
can you just make a half one? and have a half one tomorrow as well? not sure which is the best way to go with that sorry.
and tish to man city, our eldest is called Chelsea lol, so you can tell which team my hubs supports lol

Day six is here for me. Still going ok, although I dreamt about food all last night lol. Didn have a shake last night, although thank you for the suggestion of having half a one, I figured it's be better if I had none, and then back to normal today.

Hope everyone's good and had a nice Saturday.

My dreams have been messed up since I started this thing! I actually look forward to going to bed to see what they bring..plus if I have an early night tomorrow is here quicker and it's another day gone lol

Good luck with day 6! Not far off the 1st weigh in now ;-)

Half way through day 6, feeling a little down today, feeling hungry, feeling bluegh. Got through it though so, just going to do nothing for the rest of the day and see how i am tomorrow, hopeuflly its a better day!

Hay Jonny, we all have days like that, then again, apart from the hunger bit I am sure we all had days like that "none diet"? keep going x

Thans Dizzy.

Everyone seems to be really annoying me today, feeling really irritated. About to have my second shake, then I can't wait til later so I can get to sleep and have done with this day. Anyway, I hope everyones having a better day than me!

I had a crappy day to tiny! But tommorows another day and I know it will be better! Keep up the good work :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Hey guys, day 7 has arrived for me and just been for my shakes and weigh in. Well I'm down 17lbs. A good start for the journey ahead. Probably to much to hope for that every week? Lol.

well done you, and yes would be lovely if that much each week lol, but usually slows a bit, but still each week brings good results x

Wow well done thats amazing

Thanks everyone :)

Been a tough day today, been really hungry and constantly thinking about food. Nothing tempting, just weird. Im through it though and am going to settle down and watch a film in a minute. Hope everyones doing well

Well done on your fantastic weight loss, bet you are delighted :)
Keep up the good work I'm on day 6 after a blip on my 3rd week (a wedding) :/ but back on 100% and it was your post in the TFR 100% thread and all the well wishes from everyone that I read the night before I went back on it that made me get back to it, so thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back