Tip of the week!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by poppyuk, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. poppyuk

poppyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i was thinking it would be a good idea to start a thread with everyones best diet tips!

My tip this week:

Fill a big glass bowl with salad - mixed lettuce, cucumber, sliced peppers, cherry tomatos (dont slice or salad will go soggy), sliced onions, cress, grated carrot ect

Cover with cling film and it will keep for a few days in fridge and you can add it to sandwiches, lunches & dinners to bulk them up without adding to many calories or eat alone as a low cal snack

pesty likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolatecat

chocolatecat One day at a time :)

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    mine is to have a notebook where you plan and log everything that passes your lips every day.

This is the best way to remember how many cals & serving sizes of foods you eat regularly.

4. novabright

novabright Banned

To plan and take such diets are really helpful for us not only for the sake of weight lose but also good for our health.

5. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I love my salad stashes. I buy the packs of premade salad - half a packet is about 18 calories and is so filling :)

6. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaylou told me earlier...

Bring yoghurt to room temperature before added to hot sauces to avoid curdling :)

I also have a note book for recording food - drink etc - its my bible!!

xx

7. poppyuk

poppyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I like to make soups, healthy and low calorie, i always start with onions dry fried & then add whatever you like (leek & potato, broccolli & cheese, roasted tomato & garlic, butternut squash & ginger) then stock and liquidise :)

8. kimberleyanddarren

kimberleyanddarren Full Member

I like to freeze things like diet coke so i can munch away on something tasty for no calories.

9. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Drink ice cold water with lemon juice squeezed in. The body works harder to get the water to body temperature, the lemon juice works hard to raise the metabolism, it is so refreshing on a warm day and virtually calorie free. Think of that gorgeously soft, radiant complexion from something so natural as water! =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.