Tip of the week!

poppyuk

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i was thinking it would be a good idea to start a thread with everyones best diet tips!

My tip this week:

Fill a big glass bowl with salad - mixed lettuce, cucumber, sliced peppers, cherry tomatos (dont slice or salad will go soggy), sliced onions, cress, grated carrot ect

Cover with cling film and it will keep for a few days in fridge and you can add it to sandwiches, lunches & dinners to bulk them up without adding to many calories or eat alone as a low cal snack

mine is to have a notebook where you plan and log everything that passes your lips every day.

This is the best way to remember how many cals & serving sizes of foods you eat regularly.

To plan and take such diets are really helpful for us not only for the sake of weight lose but also good for our health.

I love my salad stashes. I buy the packs of premade salad - half a packet is about 18 calories and is so filling :)

I like to make soups, healthy and low calorie, i always start with onions dry fried & then add whatever you like (leek & potato, broccolli & cheese, roasted tomato & garlic, butternut squash & ginger) then stock and liquidise :)

I like to freeze things like diet coke so i can munch away on something tasty for no calories.

Drink ice cold water with lemon juice squeezed in. The body works harder to get the water to body temperature, the lemon juice works hard to raise the metabolism, it is so refreshing on a warm day and virtually calorie free. Think of that gorgeously soft, radiant complexion from something so natural as water! =)

Back