1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have been wondering where to post this and decided here was probably the most appropriate place.

One of the things I really miss is that I eat with my eye's and if something doesn't look appetising then I can't eat it (ie, I can't eat stew to save my life because it looks yuk!).

I have started to mix up my mouses and rather than eat them from the mixing jug which is what I was doing, I have started to put them in a nice little shaped desert bowl.

If I feel like a "real" drink, I mix fizzy water and flavourings and drink from a wine glass or a nice "long" glass and for the crisps I have a cleaned out crisp packet I put them in.

I know it probably sounds daft but I figure I may as well enjoy what I am eating and make the most out of it rather than treat it purely as food packs and something to be eaten rather than enjoyed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Excellent tips.. I normally put my mousse in a nice bowl just to make me feel like I'm having a special treat:D

4. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    I always had the soup in a bowl with a spoon as using cutlery made me feel more normal!

5. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    I laid myself a 'breakfast' tray this morning; a pot of mint tea, teacup and saucer, a fruits of the forest mousse in a pretty dish, a jug of flavoured sparkling water and a nice glass to pour it into.

Stupid I know but somehow it made more of an occasion of breakfast time.

6. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    All your tips sound good,sorry dont have any to add !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.