• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tip of today!

Got a life thank you!
I have been wondering where to post this and decided here was probably the most appropriate place.

One of the things I really miss is that I eat with my eye's and if something doesn't look appetising then I can't eat it (ie, I can't eat stew to save my life because it looks yuk!).

I have started to mix up my mouses and rather than eat them from the mixing jug which is what I was doing, I have started to put them in a nice little shaped desert bowl.

If I feel like a "real" drink, I mix fizzy water and flavourings and drink from a wine glass or a nice "long" glass and for the crisps I have a cleaned out crisp packet I put them in.

I know it probably sounds daft but I figure I may as well enjoy what I am eating and make the most out of it rather than treat it purely as food packs and something to be eaten rather than enjoyed.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
I laid myself a 'breakfast' tray this morning; a pot of mint tea, teacup and saucer, a fruits of the forest mousse in a pretty dish, a jug of flavoured sparkling water and a nice glass to pour it into.

Stupid I know but somehow it made more of an occasion of breakfast time.