Tips for my holiday?

JUSTKITTY

This time next week I'll be jetting off for 10 days in Tenerife half board.

I really want to keep on the straight and narrow and whilst I think it's realistic to sts or gain,'i don't want a huge gain - even better maybe a loss?

Planning on taking bars with me for lunch.

Any tips for not going off the rails? I worry I'll be good the first few days but then the greedy monster will take over :-s

Maybe have fruit for breakfast, your bar for lunch and then some salmon and veg for dinner. That way you keep the calories for your 3 meals down so have a little extra choice for treats.

If your having icecream choose ice lollies instead and just try an alway pick the better option..!

Have fun and enjoy!

Oh I asumed you'd be taking a healthy break from CD while you're away. If you want to stay in ketosis then fruit would knock ya out!

If you want to stay on a SS or SS+ plan then I'd just say have 3 CD meals throughout the day and then a small allowable meal (chicken and salad, fish and veg etc.)

I could give you a tip but I don't think you'll like it :)

My tip would be to go and enjoy yourself with your family. Eat healthy options, maybe have a CD for lunch, but don't make the diet your life. Yes, we are all on CD for the same reason, but is it worth maybe not enjoying your holiday as much as you could do if you were eating? Think of the money you have paid for the holiday. We all deserve a holiday and life is too short in my opinion.

Hope I haven't offended you but that's what I think. Go and enjoy yourself SENSIBLLY. Go back on CD when you come home.

Pah no way could I ss or ss+ on holiday! I just want to make sure I don't gain half of whats I've lost or worse!

On honeymoon in 2 weeks I gained a stone and seriously do not want to do that on this holiday!

Is it best to just have a small healthy breakfast, try avoid high carb food and eat lots of protein? i know that sounds basic knowledge but I just want it to be enjoyable but also managing myself.

I#ve realised on this diet you don't have to make food your world and you don't have to have food to have fun and I just want to make sure I have changed that belief for good... holidays are a prime time to lapse.

i lost weight previously on cd for going on holiday came back and had lost 4lbs - i just stayed clear of carbs - ate three healthy meals a day - walked to beach, danced all diet and drank vodka and diet coke :) xxx

Back