tips for refeed

skinnysarahc

hello all!im nearly at goal and getting ready to refeed next week.am scared about going back on food.any tips for a refeeding novice?i dont wanna put any of the weight back on if can help it!

Hi
Well done, refeed is great I have extended mine on 3 week now! Still losing steadily but great to have flavours in water! Just stick to the plan and you will be fine. I planned 2 weeks worth of food about 2 weeks in advance and wrote it all down then followed my plan. Also the maintenance sachets are very nice and compared to the TFR! If you haven't done so yet send for the free samples I use one for breakfast and sometimes have one as a desert if I am still hungry after my lunch or dinner. These are very filling and stop you craving food. Good luck and enjoy it, you deserve it! X

Well done to both you ladies for your great results. Planning is the key to both maintenance and refeeding. Plan your menus carefully, stick to the refeed sheet to the letter and keep up your water intake. Weigh foods initially to help visualise correct portion sizes. I find it is very easy to overdo portion sizes. Weigh yourself weekly without fail as it helps keep you focused. Once refeed is complete find a food plan that suits you and your lifestyle and then it will be easier to maintain your losses.

Back