Tips?

Chubbzey

What are your top tips? Beginning during and after :D Pros and Cons welcome.

not sure what you mean? tips for when you do the diet?

- drink lots of water .. when you feel hungry , drink

- positive thinking , I think this is the most important , see the plan as a positive change , get excited about it , think of all the wonderful things that will change when you are slimmer

- if you blip ... draw a line under it and get straight back on track .... dont think ' oh I've blown it , may as well give up '

- split your shakes if it helps , have your shakes when you want them , enjoy them

- remember that the first week is tough , but it gets loads easier and will soon be flying by :)

Give yourslef hundreds of mini goals, as many as you can think of! Ticking each one off is like a big well done hug!

Have a progress book with reasons you want to loose weight, pounds to go, weight lost, inches - mine has been a god send!

smile through every day, it makes them go quicker

dont see it as depriving yourself of food, see it as the beginning to a new life!

Always see yourself at goal and never let go of that image!!

Mini goals and extra fibre!

Awww poo! (eeek excuse the pun there) Maybe senna would work for me too. Will have some in the cupboard ready incase.

What are the best tips for when your about too start ie week or two before? xxx

Lactulose is full of sugar, so a no no.

Before you start, cut down on carbs - ie no potatoes, bread, pasta, rice, fruit etc, this will help to ease you into the new routine x

Don't have a "last supper" so many people do this, come off plan have a last suppers restart, come off plan etc an end up 3 stone heavier when they sarted xx

Don't have a "last supper" so many people do this, come off plan have a last suppers restart, come off plan etc an end up 3 stone heavier when they sarted xx

mmm been there done that ;-0

Lmao Havnt we all chick!! Xx

Think to yourself that if you are tempted by something not on your plan, it could potentially take you out of ketosis which could then take 3 days or so to get back into and therefore you may stay the same for that week. This would mean that you sill have to stay on the plan for an extra week to reach goal- that one item therefore has cost you an extra £40 or so

The 7 Ps help me - Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance...I thought about starting CD for about 2 weeks before starting to get myself mentally prepared for it - didn't jump straight in with SS as I have done that before and it sets me up to fair in moments...remember that you are choosing not to eat - rather than you are not allowed; a small but significant word can change your outlook on 'missing out' on food.

Back