tired?

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey all im on my 3rd week now an its bin abit of a struggle. think its hit my body now that im on this!!! :8855:

i did read that other people had this by wk 3 so was expectin it but even tho im not hungry its took alot of determination 2 not cheat this wk, especially as at school we had the tastiest egg mayo sandwiches!! :drool:

anyway im pleased with myself over that an i keep lookin in the mirror an seein my triple chins an thinkin NO food is not worth it!!! plus already my work pants are looser which is fab!!! :D

but wot i wnt 2 no is y this week im really really tired, like cnt even focus on my mum talkin 2 me yesterday aftanoon coz i kept driftin an ad 2 av a lil nap!!!! :eek:
:4635: :4633:

is this just a 1 off tho coz on the whole i feel great. i av been strugglin wiv my water tho so cud it b that? :confused:

Water will keep you fuller and more awake and alert. You must make sure you keep on top of the water intake to ensure decent weight loss and sanity! Keep going hun - it will be worth it in the end! x

Week 3 was a bit of a mare for me too hun. It will pass sweetie. I'm sure its the body's last attempt at getting you to eat. Keep strong. You have come this far and are doing amazing.
Do try and keep sipping water though... its really important for weight loss. Best of luck with it hun. Just focus on weigh in day!
Niamh xxx

Hey Hun,

I was quite tired and sluggish too. It will pass, keep up your water intake and maybe have a coffee...I feel much more energetic now, in week 11, but there have been weeks that I was very tired.
Don't crack for those egg mayo sanwiches anyway!! You can use my tip and picture them covered in dog poo!! Then catch a glimpse of yourself getting slimmer in the mirror and that will keep you going!

I think Niamh had hit the nail on the head. Your body is trying to trick you into eating again. Well done for not caving with the sarnies. It will all be worth it in the end! Water is the key I think. I know that somedays when I haven't had enough I have felt sluggish and empty. All the very best. x

cheers guys!!! i took on board wot u all sed bout the water an am now goin 2 try an drink more!!! ive got bottles in my car, at work an in my room so no excuses!!! ;)

my mum sed the same thing niamh that its my bodies last attempt 2 get food. but i will not cave in. :)

advice much appreciated guys!!

week 3 is a hard one but if you can make it through it you will be on the pigs back ive had a few major things going on over the last week or so and i think had it been week 3 i would have caved in so stick with it and you will be fine :)

Well done for sticking with it Bex. Like others have said, week 3 can be tricky but you're getting through it and it will all be worth it in the end. It really does get a lot easier from now on and will seem like second nature to you very soon. Keep going, you're doing fantastic!

Back