Red Days Tiredness!!!

Simmy1978

I dont know why, but whenever i do red days i feel really really letheragic and tired!! working out is out of the question all i want to do is sleep!!:cry:

can anyone explain this?? i've also noticed that i dont seem to eat much on red either!! yesterday was red and breakfast was 2 weetabix's and milk HEXa&b lunch was syn free chicken curry with a pitta and coffee with a dash of milk

Dinner was steamed fish with spinach and veggies!! i snacked on mullers, had an extra alpen bar so 3 syns there pack of quavers 4 syns and a couple of mini eggs (but i was feeling so crap i seriously could have done some damage!!) in the end i went to bed at 9.30 last night and couldnt get up today!!

please help! does anyone else feel this way??:break_diet:

Yes I do when I do all original days, I think it the lack of carbohydrates (at least that is what I have found with me), I now make sure that I have a green day every 3 days or so & I am ok.

I do red days & actually have never felt like I have had so much energy??

Maybe it is as suggested the lack of carbs as all bodies are different.

Just noticed your say quavers are 4syns - at class last night the C said they were 7syns, I'll go check SW site for info on that one :)

Just checked - a 17g bag is 4 1/2 syns,
20g bag 5 1/2 syns & 34g bag 9 syns.

Back