Tiredness

Morgan1

Hi everyone. I'm on day five now and i've just been to town for a couple of items and whilst there I felt exhausted. I was even making silly mistakes like walking past the shop I needed or paying on the wrong card. :d'oh: I feel like I could sleep for hours, did anyone else feel like this? Will it pass?

Yes you'll be back to normal fast

Make sure you drinking plenty that will pass fast

Xx

Thank you :)

Hi I'm on day4 and the last few days have been exactly like that for me too! Making silly mistakes and feeling really tired, I have started taking a centrum multiple vitamin and I feel better already, I drink dr. Pepper zero too, 1 glass when I'm back from work and that seems to perk me up and is allowed on S&S :) good luck with the rest of your journey x

I may add the multivitamin too! I'm glad it's not just me feeling like this!

Good to know to expect this over the next week then :eek:

Hi I'm on day4 and the last few days have been exactly like that for me too! Making silly mistakes and feeling really tired, I have started taking a centrum multiple vitamin and I feel better already, I drink dr. Pepper zero too, 1 glass when I'm back from work and that seems to perk me up and is allowed on S&S :) good luck with the rest of your journey x
Thanks - as it seems to have helped you I am off to the shops today to stock up on multivits! As a mom of an active toddler and a hectic working week ahead of me, I cant be feeling too tired (only started today)

RP79 said:
Good to know to expect this over the next week then :eek:

It's not the norm

Take a vitamin and make sure your gettin 3-4 litres at least a day. Day three tops then its plain sailing Xx

Morgan1 said:
Hi everyone. I'm on day five now and i've just been to town for a couple of items and whilst there I felt exhausted. I was even making silly mistakes like walking past the shop I needed or paying on the wrong card. :d'oh: I feel like I could sleep for hours, did anyone else feel like this? Will it pass?

I am in day 32 a d still have the odd day like this , other days I'm full of beans ! I had a very scary experience a few weeks ago where I very nearly made a stupid mistake & caused an accident , I'd left the house in a hurry , not drunk anything at all or eaten a pack/ bar !
My head was definitely not working properly and my brain was starved of calories & was probably dehydrated too !
I learnt a lesson , never drive without being well hydrated & havering had a pack or bar !
Being skinny is one thing , being dead is quite another !!

I have days where I feel like I'm trawling through mud , I don't have the energy to do anything , spacing my packs better helps that though .
All worth it as have lost 16 lbs do far , when I've lost 28lb , I'm going to do half & half .
Dr Pepper Zero is lovely , I'd never had it before doing this diet but it lovely , to me it tastes of marzipan ! Xxx

Back