To All The Readers (that are not posting!)

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I know that there are quite a few of you out there in cyberspace that regularly read the posts here on Minimins but, for one reason or another, do not post.

Just wanted to say that I hope that you are able to gain as much support and inspiration that you need and that we are here for you also. Remember that if you don't feel confident posting you can still PM (private message) or email anyone on the forum - that's what we are all here for to help one another regardless of how "big" our voices are! :)

Of course, if it was only an invitation you were waiting for then....jump right in!!! ;) :D

What a lovely idea.
I'm so gobby I never think about other people who feel unable to post.
But if anyone wants to PM or email me then again would be happy to reply.

thats a great idea, anyone who needs questions answered can PM me and I'll always answer once i'm online

And me:D

I don't post - but I'm glad everyone else does!!

I'm one of the lurkers who hardly ever posts. :eek:

I'm on day 3 (and still waiting for ketosis, I think) and it's an amazing help to be able to read about everyone else's experiences.

On some sites like this you get the feeling that if you start posting you'll be butting in on the conversations of people who would rather just talk to the friends they already have :( , but I've never felt like that at minimins :) . The welcome messages are so nice when you first register, and everyone is so supportive of everyone else that I already feel like part of the family :D , even if I'm the quiet one sitting in the corner... :eek:

I think I mostly don't post because by the time I read the thread they're usually quite old, but defintely not because I don't feel 'allowed' to.

Thanks everyone for making us newbies feel so welcome!!! :D :D :D

Hiya Anna :D

Congrats on getting to Day 3...these early days can be some of the toughest but you seem to be doing just fine.

Glad that you have posted and that you are also getting a lot from the site...:)

Hi
Thanks for the invite to post. I use to post regularyish on the DH site and then lost the plot, went back there and found this site.

I found the help previously tremendous and will in time hopefully become a regular poster.

At the moment,as I haven't started yet - CD day 22nd Jan - I can't seem got get my head into it yet. But I will and promise and hope to contribute more fully soon.

Take care

Saksred.x

Hiya Saksred....

Sending you loads of good vibes with your restrart on 22nd Jan....

For some additional motivation and inspiration with getting your head into gear check out the "Bring Your Head Inside" forum, also if you've got a lot to lose then either "The Century Club" or "The WeMitts" are both great sources of inspiration..

Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on....:)

Right I’m taking this post as my cue to stop being so shy around you guys and start posting. I’ve been a lurker on so many discussion forums and rarely post but really appreciate all the advice and support that I get especially on minimins (you guys rock!). This year, as well as losing weight, I want to get more confident and make new friends so here I am - Hi :)

Baileysandice

Hi Kazz

Yes I'm working up to starting a diary. Still have to work on my confidence, I was really nervous submitting my previous post! But I guess it's like anything else in life - the more you do something the easier it gets.

Baileysandice

Welcome Baileysandice

You and me both. So here's to new friendships.

Saksred.x

Hi Kazz

Yes I'm working up to starting a diary. Still have to work on my confidence, I was really nervous submitting my previous post! But I guess it's like anything else in life - the more you do something the easier it gets.

Baileysandice

Ah I know how ye feel....I was a bit nervous the first time I posted here as well, cos I've never really been on a proper forum apart from DH and didnt like that one! It will get easier....I dont even think about it now!

Diaries are great because they give you somewhere to rant when you need to...this place has worked wonders for my diet, I swear!

Hi
Thanks for the invite to post. I use to post regularyish on the DH site and then lost the plot, went back there and found this site.

I found the help previously tremendous and will in time hopefully become a regular poster.

At the moment,as I haven't started yet - CD day 22nd Jan - I can't seem got get my head into it yet. But I will and promise and hope to contribute more fully soon.

Take care

Saksred.x

Oh Saksred...your starting CD the day before my birthday!!
It is the best diet ever! Glad you found minimins....its really the bestest site!

I'm one of the lurkers who hardly ever posts. :eek:

I'm on day 3 (and still waiting for ketosis, I think) and it's an amazing help to be able to read about everyone else's experiences.

On some sites like this you get the feeling that if you start posting you'll be butting in on the conversations of people who would rather just talk to the friends they already have :( , but I've never felt like that at minimins :) . The welcome messages are so nice when you first register, and everyone is so supportive of everyone else that I already feel like part of the family :D , even if I'm the quiet one sitting in the corner... :eek:

I think I mostly don't post because by the time I read the thread they're usually quite old, but defintely not because I don't feel 'allowed' to.

Thanks everyone for making us newbies feel so welcome!!! :D :D :D

Hi Anna, hope your doing well on the diet still!! Anything you need to know, just ask! You will never be butting in on conversations here hun...but if you are content being the quiet one in the corner (your words, not mine!) and still getting the support you need thats ace!

Back