To all those who started the diet this monday...

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Today and tomorrow can be tough days on the diet BUT hang in there as you won't feel like this the whole diet.

Ketosis will kick in during the next 72 hours and by the weekend your energy should be returning, your headaches will clear and the general feeling of hunger and crappyness will have passed.

The next few days can change your life if you just get super tough and hang in there. The weekend is a blink away and so is ketosis.

It does get much easier Steffi promise yer.

I always say that if the diet started dead easy and got harder you would fall off somewhere down the line but the fact it starts hard and gets much easier means if you can just break through the first few days then it is a licence to be skinny.

M.

Morning Mike,day 3 for me and i am so chuffed thst i have got this far,u yourself know how many times i have fallen off on day 1 for medical reasons or for my own gluttony.

Today i feel chuffed,elated and so pleased with myself that i have got this far and determined to do well and give it my all this time.
Have a good day Mike, your posts are always soooo encouraging,take care x

I always say to people that the diet is the first 7 days as that is the tough bit. After that it is no longer a diet but a journey to a slimmer you.

Just got to break through those first few days.

M.

Sort of started on Monday, had just over a week off the diet while on holiday. Have a rotten cold so it's sort of masked the other side effects but am in ketosis already and my scales say i've lost the weight I put on during the holiday.

Keep at it everyone the results are worth it.

Sort of started on Monday, had just over a week off the diet while on holiday. Have a rotten cold so it's sort of masked the other side effects but am in ketosis already and my scales say i've lost the weight I put on during the holiday.

Keep at it everyone the results are worth it.

Poor you Pickles!

Nothing worse than a nasty cold, hope you will be feeling better soon.

Great news that you have lost your holiday weight, that is a real good incentive for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Poor you Pickles!

Nothing worse than a nasty cold, hope you will be feeling better soon.

Great news that you have lost your holiday weight, that is a real good incentive for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, hopefully the cold will go soon but in some ways I think it's helping me get back on this for some strange reason!!!!!

Pickles xxx

Thanks Icemoose, I started on Monday, and have lost 5lbs already, feeling rough now cos of flu, but I'm determined to hang in there.

didn't realise this was an old post, new to forum, just finding my way around. Oh Well never mind, your words were still a great encouragement almost year on!

I am on day four and still struggling, I am in ketosis, but still having head aches and hunger pains (not bad, but bad enough to make me feel weak!) is this just psychological? is years of bad eating habits going to let me down, where will power is concerned? I feel I am weakening by the moment!!!!!! :cry:

Back