To anyone thinking of eating chocolate!

hanloje

Silver Member
My DH found something on our local council intranet saying 'did you know the average bar of chocolate has 8 insect legs in'...

Now that's stopped you hasn't it!!!!! :D:D:D

My DH found something on our local council intranet saying 'did you know the average bar of chocolate has 8 insect legs in'...
Yummy!
th_chocolate-eggb.gif

im very funny with food but loveeee chocolate... but aslong as i think bout that when i go to buy it i will never eat it again ;)

ahhhhhhhhhh but is it any worse then swallowing spiders and flies etc when ur sleeping lol

Well i've eaten ants before for a bet so insect legs don't bother me, now if you had said slugs - that would put me off for life! ewwwww!

'did you know the average bar of chocolate has 8 insect legs in'...

Mmmmmmm, added nutrition!

I read about a man in Germany (I think) not that long ago who found the end of a human finger in a bar of chocolate, complete with nail still attached. Now insect legs I don't mind, but I would draw the line at part of a finger!! :eek:

i know Bev.. not a hard life really..
all food has a percentage of bugs in it.. and has to stay below that due the guidelines set in place by the government.. lol..

x x

Yum - although having eaten chilli crickets of my own volition in Mexico, it may take more than that to put me off!!! Although no choc now for 15 weeks so I may have already successfully weaned myself off it (I am now however imagining slowly melting a square of Green & Black's Maya Gold on my tongue!)

Carol x

Now that's stopped you hasn't it!!!!! :D:D:D

to all those calorie counters out there....

dont worry.....insect legs are free....so are spiders....oh and dust :sign0151:

Why on earth would you lick a slug??!

When I get the chocolate urge I picture it coming out a dog's bottom. That helps stop the tempation!

Back