To be happy and healthy!!! 15lbs to first goal!!

ahh thanks :) but my mum is coming to visit on sun so i know it will be a lot harder
on a positive note my wii came today :D going to set it up soon :D just wont be able to dance around as my windows only have blinds so people would see the silhouette hehe
feel like i havent had pasta and sauce for ages!!! so stuffing myself with a bowl now :D
off to the gym tomo morning them some xmas shopping before work
im finding the food a lot easier to resist now at work, just keep telling myself there is no point and imagining myself disappointed on weigh in, working so far but im sure there will be a day where im not organised or get called in last minute...

:D xx

week 4: day 2: green

Breakfast:
35g Porridge (35g)
banana
honey (1tsp) (1)

Lunch:
2 eggs
tomatoes/peppers/cucumber
salad cream (2)
activia yogurt
dried strawberries (4)

Dinner:
pasta and sauce cheese and broccoli (0.5)
40g reduced fat red Leicester (HEA1)
kiwi/apple/tangerine

Snacks:
3 mini babybel light (HEA2)
2 hifi bars (HEB2)

Syns 7.5

Congratulations on losing 2lbs! You've worked really hard for that and totally deserve it! Xx

I'm glad u got your Wii! Sod the neighbours! Give them all a show lol! It's great fun and you'll love it!

Because my tv is cak I have no sound on my Wii so need to go and get a scart then I'll be on it all the time hehe
Just woke up :eek: must have needed it hehe
Need to decide what to eat such decisions hehe x

What games do you have for the wi? I haven't hot one but was thinking of getting one after Xmas?

Did you decide what to eat? x

I decided to have porridge lol then just had a load of peppers with reduced fat garlic and onion dip mmm :)
The games I got were big brain academy rayman raving rabbits Wii sports, Shaun white snowboarding, Mario strikers charged football guitar hero world tour, sonic and the secret rings carnival games mini golf, fifa 09 all play, smckdown vs raw and Wii fit plus will be selling most of them haha

My sister is bringing me her old just dance tomo yeay :) x

I decided to have porridge lol then just had a load of peppers with reduced fat garlic and onion dip mmm :)
The games I got were big brain academy rayman raving rabbits Wii sports, Shaun white snowboarding, Mario strikers charged football guitar hero world tour, sonic and the secret rings carnival games mini golf, fifa 09 all play, smckdown vs raw and Wii fit plus will be selling most of them haha

My sister is bringing me her old just dance tomo yeay :) x

Well that little lot should keep u busy for a while!!! ;)

week 4: day 3: green

Breakfast:
35g Porridge (HEB)
banana
honey (1)

Lunch:
Cheese and Broccoli Pasta and Sauce (0.5) couldnt eat it all was too runny ergh
Peppers
garlic and herb dip (3)
kiwi/apple
40g reduced fat red Leicester (HEA)

Dinner:
2 eggs
2 lm sausages
beans
mushrooms
tom sauce (2)
Brown Sauce (0.5)

Snacks:
3 mini babybel light (HEA)
2 hifi bars (HEB)
pear

Syns: 7

feel like ive stuffed my face today only just had my dinner now because ive been to work, resisted eton mess, theres only some much more resisting i can do lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

feel better now :D xx

Well done on your 2lb loss - your diaries look really filling so that must have helped you this week. You have inspired me to get my Wii Fit out now!! I have not used it for a year because I did not want it to tell me how far off target I was lol!!! Stupid huh? I know what I weigh so why is a little machine telling me a problem??!! It's coming out and I AM going to use it every day!!

PS I was reading you entry about the buffet when you said "i convinced myself they had gelatine in them so i wouldnt want them". I do that too!! The other thing I do is make the children touch stuff with a bit of meat so I won't be able to eat the leftovers!!

Well done on your 2lb loss - your diaries look really filling so that must have helped you this week. You have inspired me to get my Wii Fit out now!! I have not used it for a year because I did not want it to tell me how far off target I was lol!!! Stupid huh? I know what I weigh so why is a little machine telling me a problem??!! It's coming out and I AM going to use it every day!!

PS I was reading you entry about the buffet when you said "i convinced myself they had gelatine in them so i wouldnt want them". I do that too!! The other thing I do is make the children touch stuff with a bit of meat so I won't be able to eat the leftovers!!

Haha that's brill with the meat situation :) I always tell the people at work to dip their chicken in the sauces :)

I got on the wii fit last night and it just said OVERWEIGHT in big letters and made my stomach on it hang out :( I suppose we just have to get past that. I like the little robot which tells us the cals we burn :)
Might buy the Zumba game while I'm in town today we will see. Went into asda and there wasn't much Wii stuff... it's a shame because its such a good console :)

With the diary situation I'm starting to think is it maybe a bit too filling?? Getting carried away with all this free food I think :)

The family are coming to visit today so I'm putting on a slimming world buffet (savoury rice, pasta and salad haha) maybe some sweet potato chips
Going to buy a pizza for my little bro just in case as he's fussy
I know we will be eating out tomo so made sure I have some syns to play with and won't go wild :)

Rambling on sorry :)

I don't think you can eat too much superfree! I try and aim to feel satisfied rather than overfull and make sure at least 1/3 is superfree. I don't think you can go too wrong with that! Your buffet sounds perfect, just make sure you touch the pizza with some meat or better still buy a pepperoni one lol!!

I am going out tomorrow for my children's 10th birthday and I picked the restaurant as I know I can stay on plan there (it's an oriental buffet restaurant which has loads of salad, veg, fruit, plain rice etc). Everyone else can gorge themselves silly and I can stay on track!!! Ooh the control :superwoman:!!!

Ooh sounds good I might suggest that for a meal tomo
Yup the pepperoni pizza has been bought no crisps or nuts in sight :)
Maybe will just make sweet potato jackets now instead of a full spread
Will decide about half hour before they get here
Been Christmas shopping bought my sis a gumball machine I know she will love it
My bro and Xbox game (preowned because I'm skint just hope it works mad he likes it
Getting my mum x factor tickets so going to have to draw a fake one on card fingers crossed they like the presents hopefully they will open them today (won't see them Xmas because I'm working)
So I can see their reaction :) if my mam isn't really happy about x factor I'll just say well haven't got them yet so it's fine hehe x

Week 4: Day 4: extra easy

Breakfast:
2 eggs
2 lm sausages
beans
mushrooms
2slices of wholemeal bread (HEB)
brown sauce (0.5)
tomato sauce (2)
pear

Lunch:
low fat chicken (veggie) super noodles
tangerine x2
beetroot
apple
banana

Dinner:
jacket sweet potato (yummy)
40g reduced fat red leceister (HEA)
salad cream (2)

Snacks:
2 hifi bars (HEB2)
kiwi
rum butter on a spoon HA (4)

syns 8.5

Sneaked on the scales this morning and weigh 11st 3lbs same as thurs no weight lost and was 11st 2 on sat!!! Knew I'd ate too much yday... going for a meal today aswell :( will have to be extra good these next few days
As soon as the family goes I am going to blast the gym and the Wii... fingers crossed :( xx

we didnt go for a meal yeay haha
went to see Cinderella tonight at the empire theatre it was amazing and the cast was great didnt realise colleen nolan was that good at singing!!!
didnt have any snacks just mine (hi fi bars) woo hehe
will update food diary later :D xx

Week 4: Day 5: green:

Breakfast:
2 slices of wholemeal (heb)
beans
2 eggs
2 sausages
mushrooms
tom sauce (2)
brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch: