To be slim for christmas <3

Hi All

Thank you for reading my diary.

I am a 30 year old female from North Wales looking to lose nearly 6 stone that I have put on since having my son 9 year's ago.... It doesnt half creep up on you :/ 6 stone does sound a lot but judging by weight loss on s&s & other vlcd's it can be done by christmas time just about 7 month's away...Ill be happy with a stone each month if I can! :)
Ill be doing 3 packs a day with multi vitamin & small protion of protien/veg at end of day .

Ill post my weight loss results every week on here when i take my son swimming each friday, I can then use their weigh machine.

One of the main reasons I want to do this is for my health as im only 5ft2 and 6 stone over wieght isnt helping :( also to be able to be confident enough to take my son swimming & not have KFC chicken leg's by 2013!! :sigh: Id be over the moon to finally get into a bikini & look half decent! lol

Here goes! :D

Collette x

Last edited:
You can do it hun, the girls here are amazing support.

Check in when you can, you will be amazed at the fast changes Xx

Good luck :) Let us know how you're getting on. Support on here is really good and keeps you too busy to eat !!! x

Thank you :D

Have had strawberry, caramel & choc crisp i think it was , the caramel is to die for! :eek:) x

Hi Colette x
I too would like to be slim. By Xmas and would be nearly at target if I can lose 6 stone by then :) so hope we can support each other :)) x

I'm another slim for Christmas recruit and have 6 and a half stone to lose now. The first 11lb just dropped off so I'm optimistic. We can do this people :) x

Hiya Colette I hope to be near goal my Xmas too. Looks like there's a few newbies on here like me. :) I am also 30 and have god knows what to lose I haven't set a goal weight yet but by Christmas I will be happy. Anyway good luck all of you we can do this together. :) :) ;)

Hey Collette. How are you doing?

Sherrie do you have a diary on here as it looks like we will both be on here for the long haul :)

Getting slim for christmas is looking like the plan! We can all do this together :D Looking foward to reading you diary collette :D xx

Hi peeps :)

I am awaiting my payment so i can order a month's worth......Im uming and aring over exante and slim and save :/ exante has 100% of the rda's, dont think s&s does? but s&s is more on par with cambridge....OooO Choices lol x

xox_collette_xox said:
Hi peeps :)

I am awaiting my payment so i can order a month's worth......Im uming and aring over exante and slim and save :/ exante has 100% of the rda's, dont think s&s does? but s&s is more on par with cambridge....OooO Choices lol x

Slim and save is 100% of your nutrients-you only have to take a multi vit if u do 3 packs and protein

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

As someone who has just left exante i would say come to S&S, exante is minimal on choice and it seems every one who made the switch prefers S&S. I believe with 4 packs then S&S does have RDA..

I hope you decide soon xx

Back