To becoming a happier me

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Dublinse, 8 June 2014.

1. Dublinse

Dublinse New Member

I am creating this thread/diary in the hopes that it will guide and support me on my weight loss journey. I have previously done slimming world and have seen great results, but got back into a rut and put it all back on :(. I am fed up of being uphappy with myself and want to see and feel a change. I am going shopping today and am starting properly tomorrow so will put up my starting weight etc then. :)
  2. Dublinse

Dublinse New Member

So yesterday was the start and I weighed myslef, I'm currently 14st8lb :( onwards and downwards from here!
    Breakfast - 4 rashers without fat, 2 mandarins and bout 20 grapes. Free
    Dinner - Chicken kiev with homemade wedges, strawberries and pineapples. 12 syns for kiev
    Tea - 2 slices of Wholemeal bread with cajun chicken, lettuce and grapes. Bread Healthy extra B.
    2.75k run in 15mins.
    40 mins of football training.
  3. BeeBeeSee

BeeBeeSee Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back and good luck. It's great you're doing so much exercise, I wish I could. Will build up again once I have had a certain loss. And well done on not snacking either! That I find the hardest, not to pick at things. Free or not, if it's not really needed, probably good to get out of the habit altogether.