To BMI.... Or not to BMI... Now THAT is the question....

Very interesting. My dad was 15st and classed as obese but doe body building!! Was just stupid.

But in relation to me I remember I got down to 12 stone many moons ago and I looked healthy and a size 12 . People thought if I went down to 10 st that I'm ment to be I'd look ill. So I think I'm going to go as far as I can until I feel happy and healthy.

Very interesting. My dad was 15st and classed as obese but doe body building!! Was just stupid.

But in relation to me I remember I got down to 12 stone many moons ago and I looked healthy and a size 12 . People thought if I went down to 10 st that I'm ment to be I'd look ill. So I think I'm going to go as far as I can until I feel happy and healthy.
How tall are you hun???

When i feel at a good size... i'm gonna get another half stone off then thats me.... as i'm sure you'll put a bit on (Water) when you start eating again!! x

I'm 5ft 6. Yeah good thinking about loosing an extra half stone as I'm sure that will go back on when starting to eat again.

Deezer how much weight have u lost in what time? I wanna stay on TFR for another 8 weeks, I find weekends so hard and keep nipping at food, then the guilt is terrible. I am 15st 3 now & would love to be 12st 7ish by Christmas. At 5ft 8.5 that would make me a nice size 14. You are doing great Deezer & a great help to everyone on here xx

I've lost 4 stone in 13 weeks!!! If u stick at it... That's so do-able!!! Think weekends are hard on everyone!!! Me definately!!! Thanks for your kind words!! This diet is tough but its the only thing ever to work (long term) for me! Good luck x

Deezer said:
I've lost 4 stone in 13 weeks!!! If u stick at it... That's so do-able!!! Think weekends are hard on everyone!!! Me definately!!! Thanks for your kind words!! This diet is tough but its the only thing ever to work (long term) for me! Good luck x

Simply marvellous weight loss Hun, u should b so proud of urself.
N like u it's the only diet that's worked for me too, n it's bloody hard but so worth it.
Xx

i want to get to a 12/14, i dont think i would ever get to a healthy BMI as it seems so far away. i feel good at the size i want to be anyway. BMI is stupid my fella is classed as obese as hes 18 stone but theres not a bit of fat on him! hes does strong man so its all muscle. i think being happy in your own body is better than anything xx

i want to get to a 12/14, i dont think i would ever get to a healthy BMI as it seems so far away. i feel good at the size i want to be anyway. BMI is stupid my fella is classed as obese as hes 18 stone but theres not a bit of fat on him! hes does strong man so its all muscle. i think being happy in your own body is better than anything xx
I totally agree!!! x

Back