to go lower or not to go lower

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by geordiegirl, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. geordiegirl

geordiegirl Full Member

well i've found this site after searching about diets

have got more diet books than waterstones but i'm still 2 stone over weight :sigh:

am really interested in the go lower program , have spoke to them and to do the 12 week program it is £720 or i could pay upfront and pay £610 .........gulp ........lot of money to lay out

was wondering how people have got along with the system and how it fits in with their lifestyle , i'm thinking i will still have to cook for the hubby and he will still want his takeaway on a weekend , i'm worried i will stray to the dark side

any help would be appreciated , thanks x:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pitipe

pitipe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter life
    I lost a stone in less than 2 weeks - thats all the incentive you need to stay on track :)

I have cooked for other people at the same time and to keep on track I have always tasted a grape siae of potato or a chip then I wasnt missing out.

Best diet I have ever done.

I am on week 13 now - been in size 8 jeans for the last few weeks and I was a 18 - 22 in December when I started.

They do do a trial box if you didnt know.

I was on the 20 week plan and I payed up front as I then knew I would stick to it.

Good luck.

Pit ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.