• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

To Good to be True? I'm not convinced!

Morning all,

Its my 4th day on SW doing original days which I am really enjoying and finding quite easy to follow. Now I know I shouldnt have but I took a sneak peek at the scales this morning and claims I have lost 7lbs! How the hell is that possible in 4 days? I'm thinking I may have to get some new scales as I dont feel like I have lost that much?

Has anyone else lost alot in that time or agree with me that this is impossible!! Argghh!! I will wait til Monday for the full week and see if there is any difference. X
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Weight fluctuates all through the week - its best not to hop on home scales.

A better approach is to see how your clothes feel and how they fit, as you lose the weight.

Hope you get a good result on your official weigh in though.

Yeah are the exactly the same scales from day one and weighed in the same place and the same way (in my pj's). I have switched from WW to SW but in between switching I was eating quite badly on and off.
Fingers crossed for Monday, I hope it doesnt change! X

Gold Member
I hopped on and off the scales last week. I weighed 13 0.5 on Thursday night (weigh in) by Saturday i was 13.6, then Sunday i was 13.0.5 again, then Monday back up and last night i was 13.2.5 - so as i said, weight really fluctuates!!!

Stick to plan, but dont be upset if on weigh day it isnt 7lbs loss.

Yeah, I've already prepared myself for that as I'm not convinced with that loss anyway. Just wanted to see other peoples experiences. Oh well, we will see Monday! X