To keep me motivated...

Ellie1984

Hello,
I'm starting exante on Monday, hoping updates here will keep me motivated!
My highest weight was 16st 2lbs in July 2017, I wandered up and down a stone for nearly a year but started lighter life in April 2018 and dropped down to 13st 6lbs.
I came off it to go on holiday and didn't ever get back on so my weight crept up ½ a stone and then I got pregnant late 2018. I lost the baby just before the 12 week scan and I comfort eat like you wouldn't believe so I'm now back up at 15st 5lbs.

I've never done exante before but they seem similar to LL, just cheaper and with more choice so I'm hoping to take a 3 month run at it and get myself out of the obese weight range and then maybe think about attempting another pregnancy...

Hi Ellie, hope you managed to start and stick at it?
If not then try again, I'm a serial restarter and truly believe that one day something in my head will kick in and I will succeed!

You have a wonderful reason to make this work, good luck xx

Hi Ellie, hope you managed to start and stick at it?
If not then try again, I'm a serial restarter and truly believe that one day something in my head will kick in and I will succeed!

You have a wonderful reason to make this work, good luck xx
I had a bit of a problem starting with friends coming to stay (which involved going out a lot) and then I got an ear infection so I've only actually started today! So far the porridge is disgusting but the shakes are nice :)

Hi Ellie,

I'm a serial restarter aswell!

Good luck on your journey, I've just restarted AGAIN this week.

I don't think I've tried the porridge yet, I've got a ton of stuff at home to use up.

What have you had today?

So far I've had a Cambridge and a Lighterlife porridge, bit of a mixture but just using what is in the cupboard at work before I tackle the stuff I have at home.

Dxxx

Hi Ellie,

I'm a serial restarter aswell!

Good luck on your journey, I've just restarted AGAIN this week.

I don't think I've tried the porridge yet, I've got a ton of stuff at home to use up.

What have you had today?

So far I've had a Cambridge and a Lighterlife porridge, bit of a mixture but just using what is in the cupboard at work before I tackle the stuff I have at home.

Dxxx
I had a chocolate orange shake and nibbled at a double chocolate bar over a few hours. Had 3 cups of green tea too and found it helps when I'm hungry! Having another shake later on.

Didn't even last a week as ear infection got worse, finally over it (6 weeks later) so I can actually get started now! I hate this stop/starting nonsense, like if I could just get a clear run at it I would be ok but something always seems to come up. I just turned my friend down for dinner so I could stay on this, I didn't realise how much of my social life was food related until I started avoiding food 😂

End of week 1 - 6.2lbs down :)
I had two tiny cheats, I was out of the house longer than expected one day and had a small packet of crisps so dropped one of my exante packs that day to even out (I'm doing exante 800, 4 packs/800 cal a day) and I had a party ring yesterday at soft play with my daughter, I don't think they count as falling off the wagon exactly but still, want to be honest!
I've stuck a bar in my handbag now so I shouldn't get caught out again.

I've bought myself a dress in a 14 for my husbands Christmas works night out, which looks impossible just now (I'm 16/18 generally but my boobs actually measure up almost size 24 on most size guides) and I've created an album on my phone of old photo's I want to use as before photos when I'm done (the photos of me at my highest), helps with the motivation!

Well done Ellie, fab week one loss xx

I'm halfway through week 2 and another 2.6lbs down, which is great but the last 2 days the scales have stuck on 15st 0.1lbs which is driving me mad! I just want to see a weight starting with 14 again! 😂 The scales actually flicker to 14 before settling on 15 (they're electronic). I feel like a new stone at the start is a bit of a milestone is all and it's annoying to be so close.

on the positive, I had the pancakes this morning and they're actually great. All the bars kind of taste the same so it was nice to feel like I was tasting something new and actually eating food again. I think I'll make the pancakes, cookies and shakes my main packs on next order.

I'm halfway through week 2 and another 2.6lbs down, which is great but the last 2 days the scales have stuck on 15st 0.1lbs which is driving me mad! I just want to see a weight starting with 14 again! 😂 The scales actually flicker to 14 before settling on 15 (they're electronic). I feel like a new stone at the start is a bit of a milestone is all and it's annoying to be so close.

on the positive, I had the pancakes this morning and they're actually great. All the bars kind of taste the same so it was nice to feel like I was tasting something new and actually eating food again. I think I'll make the pancakes, cookies and shakes my main packs on next order.
I hope you get to see the number 14 tomorrow!

Great progress, Ellie!

Back