To set the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I've been told that some things are being said about me behind my back & I just wanted to say there is nothing fake about me, I am me & I make no apologies for deleting anyone from FB. I have tried to support people as best I can & I thought this was a weight loss forum for people on Xenical, well that's me. I'm not gonna let this make me turn to food, I will do this but was hoping it'd be with support & I'm sad that isn't looking likely x

No idea whats been said Lexie. But you've always been there to support me and I'm thankful. I'm here for you!!
Support ya all the way!!
Btw. I am on fb if ya wanna look me up.

I think your extremely supportive on these boards! Im shocked to hear others feel differently!

I also dont think your fake! Ok so your amazingly strong at being strict but other than that as normal as the rest of us! Lol

I'm gutted to see people in these boards are acting in such a way :( makes me sad xx

dont know what this is about other than you sound really hurt. hope you continue on here as you are always very supportive. keep going.

I'm in the dark too! Hope your ok! You are amazing and an inspiration to me :)

Ive only just joined and have found this board to be really supportive so far. I am happy for people to add me on facebook but not sure how to go about it?

I've not been on the boards recently Lexie so don't know what's been suggested to be a problem. Your posts in the past have been supportive and in the nature of the forum's friendly atmosphere.

On a separate note I decided to keep my Xenical and FB lives separate and if you wish to do the same too nobody should have a problem with it. Who you're friends with & which posts you reply to is for you to decide.

Last edited:
Lexie2005 said:
I've been told that some things are being said about me behind my back & I just wanted to say there is nothing fake about me, I am me & I make no apologies for deleting anyone from FB. I have tried to support people as best I can & I thought this was a weight loss forum for people on Xenical, well that's me. I'm not gonna let this make me turn to food, I will do this but was hoping it'd be with support & I'm sad that isn't looking likely x

can't really understand what anyone can find to fall out about on here!..
I too was under the impression this was a weightloss site purely for advise, support and ideas!.. ?
I don't condone bullying, Lexie if that's what's happening! and think these people should hold there hands up and face the consequences! ...
it all seems silly to me, but if it upsets someone then that's bleedin horrible... and needs addressing ASAP
on the other hand text messaging can be taken in so many different contexts "mood dependant" and even the slightest remark can blow out of all proportion!
I know and has happened to me on many occasions!.. I tend to apologise these days before saying anything!.. untill everyone's used to my dry humour .. :D

Chin up Lexie . Ignore the b******s

Youre great x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in the dark too, but I remember the warm welcome you gave me. You're excellent at being supportive towards everyone. You're progress has been fab. Don't let it get you down too much...all the replies I see here are supportive.:grouphugg:

The thing that's upsetting me most is that I'm told someone who's replied to my thread is in on it all but I don't know who. Best I sleep on it hey. Thanks to all the genuine replies xx

The thing that's upsetting me most is that I'm told someone who's replied to my thread is in on it all but I don't know who. Best I sleep on it hey. Thanks to all the genuine replies xx

can i just point out that whoever it was that told you this is really stirring up trouble. to me it would seem best to not listen to this person. the theme throughout the thread is a positive one about your involvement on this site. please just ignore them.

I hope you are ok Lexie.... You have never been anything but supportive to me and others too from what I have seen xx

Well after sleeping on it I've made the decision that you've won, whoever this was started by & I'm sure we all have a good idea who that is has done what you planned & got rid of me!

I will check back to update the Easter challenge as wouldn't let people down but that's it. It's childish, pathetic & bullying & I'm an adult who left those things behind when she left school a very long time ago.

I thank the person who warned me what was going on as I would have done just the same!

This is supposed to be a weight loss support forum & that is what I did supported people with weight loss while the same was done for me & I find it very sad that people abuse this.

I wish you luck with your journeys & hope you all reach your goals x

Lexie i am sure the majority of us who feel the positiveness of your support want you to stay! The other party(s) should be ashamed of there negativeness and make a public apology!

I'm quite shocked to find out its someone who has commented on this thread that's quite upsetting as I thought everyone here were on this journey and this site to loose weight support eachother an make some friend in the process !

I'm half wondering if it's jealousy over Lexie's success has sparked this off which again is very sad as we should all be happy for whatever anyone looses no matter who why or how!

I do think Lexie's owed an apology as this is constituting bullying to a degree and tbh I don't have anytime for that.

:(

I was just thinking the same is it jealousy.. This is really upsetting... Lexie please don't let them win x

Don't know what's been said but everyone else seems to think the same - DON'T GO :( xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back