Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

To split or not to split!?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by christmasfairy1, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

For those of you who split your packs, do you find any benefit I'n doing this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    yer i do if im indoors all day as it keeps me fuller longer and i dont have belly grumbles for the hour before im due the shake lol xx

4. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    When I first started on Exante I'd feel quite sick if I had a whole shake/ bar, I think because of all the vitamins and minerals in them. That was why I started splitting them but now I find that 6 mini meals a day helps me get through the day better! Also increases my water intake as I have each half a pack with approx 350-400mls
    Mind you, when I have occsionally had a whole shake now they seem really luxurious and creamy, so there are pros and cons!

5. christmasfairy1

So do you not half the water if you are halving the contents of the packs?
    How do you split yours? Do you weigh out then store I'n sandwich bags ? Any tips you could give me before i start i would be grateful for
    Abi x

6. LastEverDiet

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    No I have more water than they recommend in the soups and shakes anyway - otherwise they're sooo thick! I put a couple of ice cubes, a sweetener and a spoonful of coffee granules in too, to make a yummy iced coffee. I weigh out half a sachet into my shaker and then just leave the other half in the packet for the next time (except with the chocolate and vanilla which I mix together in a tub and then weigh out with a spoon)
    When are you starting ChristmasFairy?

7. christmasfairy1

Well i missed the delivery guy on mon so had to travel 17 miles there and the same back to fetch them yesterday.
    So i was going to start this morning but i have a dilemma , we have a party on fri night and i know my will power will not be strong enough to stay on plan so now after a re think maybe, sat morning?
    What do you think?

8. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I would put off starting, then start properly after the party. The first few days are so yucky, i really wouldn't want to have to go through it more than once. Enjoy your party, have your final treats then commit and get it done :) x

9. LastEverDiet

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I agree, probably best to hold off. I think if you get to a bit of a bad start by eating just a couple of days in, that sets the tone and its much harder to get into the right mind set. I've struggled coming back from holiday because I knew I'd be eating again at a party tonight, am looking forward to getting it out of the way tbh and looking forward to my fresh start tomorrow.
    Good luck whatever you decide!
    LED x

10. the secret dieter

the secret dieter Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(15.4%)
    Diet:
    vlcd
    yes,the first week is soooo hard, you don't need that hurdle straight away.good luck!

11. christmasfairy1

Thanks guys x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.