• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

To split or not to split!?

yer i do if im indoors all day as it keeps me fuller longer and i dont have belly grumbles for the hour before im due the shake lol xx

When I first started on Exante I'd feel quite sick if I had a whole shake/ bar, I think because of all the vitamins and minerals in them. That was why I started splitting them but now I find that 6 mini meals a day helps me get through the day better! Also increases my water intake as I have each half a pack with approx 350-400mls
Mind you, when I have occsionally had a whole shake now they seem really luxurious and creamy, so there are pros and cons!

So do you not half the water if you are halving the contents of the packs?
How do you split yours? Do you weigh out then store I'n sandwich bags ? Any tips you could give me before i start i would be grateful for
Abi x

No I have more water than they recommend in the soups and shakes anyway - otherwise they're sooo thick! I put a couple of ice cubes, a sweetener and a spoonful of coffee granules in too, to make a yummy iced coffee. I weigh out half a sachet into my shaker and then just leave the other half in the packet for the next time (except with the chocolate and vanilla which I mix together in a tub and then weigh out with a spoon)
When are you starting ChristmasFairy?

Well i missed the delivery guy on mon so had to travel 17 miles there and the same back to fetch them yesterday.
So i was going to start this morning but i have a dilemma , we have a party on fri night and i know my will power will not be strong enough to stay on plan so now after a re think maybe, sat morning?
What do you think?

I would put off starting, then start properly after the party. The first few days are so yucky, i really wouldn't want to have to go through it more than once. Enjoy your party, have your final treats then commit and get it done :) x

I agree, probably best to hold off. I think if you get to a bit of a bad start by eating just a couple of days in, that sets the tone and its much harder to get into the right mind set. I've struggled coming back from holiday because I knew I'd be eating again at a party tonight, am looking forward to getting it out of the way tbh and looking forward to my fresh start tomorrow.
Good luck whatever you decide!
LED x

yes,the first week is soooo hard, you don't need that hurdle straight away.good luck!