To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Just had half a portion of chips from the Chinese. Was starving after work and still no lights to make any food!!

Think I've got a water infection, in agony :(

Having a rest from the gym tomorrow, think I'm run down!

Not going out sat so least I won't lose a day eating rubbish with a hangover Sunday! I'm making a curry to take over and a bottle of wine instead

I did the whole hangover food thing today :( line drawn!!! Note to self say no to tequila slammers

I ended up drinking wine with my parents til 4 this morning! Oopsy! Today hasn't been great but no where near my usual hangover standards, plus I'm still feeling sorry for myself so tough! Lol x

Hope you're feeling ok! X

hi hun hows you? x

I've noticed u like the Percy pigs at marks n Spencer's, well I've just seen the advert for Easter n they do a big Percy pig! :-0 never tried it but looks yummy x x

Been out for lunch...

Mussels
Steak, jacket and salad
Fudge cake and ice cream!!

Oopsy!!

Have done level 1&2 of shred and will do 3 later so that's 1 hour and 465 cals (after I do the third!)

Depends what time my parents leave I may get up the gym for an hour, not too strenuous though!

you can do it hun put it behind you xx

ohh I hate them. I started taking pill back ti back but iv decided not to the end of this one so I know ill be a beast argh x

ohh I hate them. I started taking pill back ti back but iv decided not to the end of this one so I know ill be a beast argh x

Snap! Eaten a ridiculous amount of choc and sweets! And crackers and cheese.. D'oh

Gym done, 15.05 km!

2 hrs 40 mins (will do shred later so total 3 hrs)

1164 cals in gym.

Woke up really late so fuit for breakfast

had 2 eggs with beans on wholemeal toast for lunch

Making a big batch of bolognaise, chilli and a curry today - will be wholemeal spaghetti and bolognaise for tea.

Had some exciting/scary news today.

The charity we are doing Kilimanjaro for have confirmed we can do the London-Brighton walk in May and pay all sponsorship after Kili, so thats May 24th.. need to check with the guy im climbing Kili with to check he can do that date but fingers crossed!! Less than 2 months.. yikes!!!!!!

Ah this challenge of mine has gone to pot, I've just been so busy and tired and totm and visitors/nights out! March is written on. I'm around 10 5. Will check Thursday but what can you do, life is there!!

April I have NO social life, work and gym. I am doing that walk in May so fitness is vital, weight will follow!

Will be having a 6 week focus leading upto a friends wedding 18th may and the week after ill be doing the walk. Ill remeasure when I'm back after Easter and get right back to it, I have no doubt ill be 10st (ish) for the wedding so I'm not gonna stress!

Ahhhhh today is the day!! Excited!

I was 10 st 4.5 yesterday but I'm ok with that!

Not gonna weigh until 9th April so I'm giving myself 10 days when ok back to get back into it then setting myself a strict 6 week training plan ready for my 100k walk in May. Still waiting to hear if my mate is doing it when me but I've decided I'm def doing it, alone if I have to!! Argh!! Determined Bennett!

Back