To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

lil_legs

Gold Member
****NOW FOLLOWING SLIMMING WORLD 04/03/13 - ONCE AND FOR ALL****

(Same diary following all my various diets/progress)

Hello all!

Right new start, new diary!

Decided to go back onto herbalife from Saturday so will report my weight then... Hoping its not more than 10 st 5 but if its 10 st 7 or below I'll be OK with that.

2013 is all about getting fit for me as 13 months tomorrow I'll start my climb up mount kilimanjaro, last time I did herbalife I was really into the gym so it makes sense to me.

I'll have 2 shakes and a balanced meal, including carbs and only snack on fruit. Some days I may only have the 1 shake and a proper lunch / breakfast but thats fine with me.

My initial goal is 9 st 10, to give myself a cushion to stay under 10 stone. Plod on until I get there :)

Currently not too well with a throat infection so trying to reign myself in after the festivities but craving comfort food but Sat I will start and back in the gym without fail.

Jan goals:

Gym 3/4 times a week
One 1 relaxed day on a Sat - well relaxed meal!
To be as close to 10 st as I can for my brothers surprise 30th trip to Berlin on 1st Feb

xxx

Last edited:
Here to follow ur new diary x

Good luck lil.

Wishing you tonnes of motivation xx

Thanks guys :)

Day 1 of trying to pull myself in, will have a shake when I get up... Then a ready meal them shake tonight. Snacks are strawberries and grapes.

Sat onwards ill be doing this properly but have two ww meals I need to use and I'm too ill to go out and buy food so just gonna use them up and start fresh sat as planned x

I know you dont start back properly until saturday however it defo sounds like you are getting your head back in the right space x

hi here to follow x

Right I forgot to weigh first thing before I had a pint of water, like the drip I am.

But I have taken measurements (below) and had my first shake - hurrah!

Brackets are where I was end of November

Waist - 31.5 inches / 80 cm (31)
Hips - 38.5 inches / 98 cm (36)
Arm - 11.5 inches / 29 cm (11.4)
Thigh - 23 inches / 58 cm (22.6)
Bust - 36 inches / 91 cm (35)
Under bust - 32 inches / 81 cm

Right I forgot to weigh first thing before I had a pint of water, like the drip I am.

But I have taken measurements (below) and had my first shake - hurrah!

Brackets are where I was end of November

Waist - 31.5 inches / 80 cm (31)
Hips - 38.5 inches / 98 cm (36)
Arm - 11.5 inches / 29 cm (11.4)
Thigh - 23 inches / 58 cm (22.6)
Bust - 36 inches / 91 cm (35)
Under bust - 32 inches / 81 cm

I bet you don't forget to get weighed next week :D x

So far so good today.. choc shake, mushroom and sweetcorn omelette with a bit of cheese, another shake later :)

Tomorrow i am hoping to go to the gym, even just for half hr to go on the highest incline on treadmill. I wont push myself as im not well but i would like to go!!

Meal tomorrow is chicken, salad and homemade chips (in actifry).

Gonna try and stick to my 2 shakes and one balanced meal, meat, veg and some sort of carb (controlled amount), i can always reduce/remove the carbs later if i need to xx

Sounds like you've had a good day!

I want to get the gym but I hardly had the energy to do my 3-4 mile walk with the dog today. Wish my cold would just hurry up and do one x

I feel you! I think im rattling ive got so many anti-biotics and tablets in me! Was out the house for no more than an hour today getting my supplies and could swear ive run a marathon.. so shattered now! Got some night nurse which i hope will help tonight x

I feel you! I think im rattling ive got so many anti-biotics and tablets in me! Was out the house for no more than an hour today getting my supplies and could swear ive run a marathon.. so shattered now! Got some night nurse which i hope will help tonight x

I'm with you on that. I felt every single step of my walk earlier when I took the dog out. I normally love walking and can just keep going and going

My hubby isn't working tomorrow morning and the builder will here at 8am so he can get up and I am having a sleep in! x

Fingers crossed we are both better tomorrow.

I am not planning to go anywhere (except the gym hopefully) this weekend... not that ive really left the house since monday :( determined to wrap up and dose up and shift this dreaded bug for good!!

Back