Toastie Pockets

bustybarmaid

;)Just wanted to recomend these to anybody that has thought about giving them a try, they are really handy for quick lunches, i have been using them at work and they work really well.
In case you don't know what they are, they are a little bag what you can use in a toaster to make a toasted sarnie.
Make up your sandwich(i do low fat cheese with brown sauce, or low fat cheese with onion)pop into the bag(you may need to flatten it a bit) then pop into the toaster , as you would to do normal toast.
You can only use smaller loaves of bread, and NOT thick bread, i find that weight watchers bread is ideal.
I got my bags from Aldi, 2 bags were £1.50, and you can wash them out and reuse(the packet says upto 50 times)
Frankie xx

Thanks Frankie,

I'd seen them advertised a while back but never thought of using them..

I will definitely give them a go

I have got them ,but haven't used them in ages will have to use them min e were more expensive than urs got from wilco's think they were around 3.00:sigh: do aldi still sell them? will have 2 look at w/end

aldi do them 'on and off', wish i had got another packet now just to tuck away in case the ones i am using now get spoilt or lost! Don't go to aldi every week, but if i see them in there i will try and remember to let you know on here and then you can try your local aldis.

Back