• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Toastie Pockets

;)Just wanted to recomend these to anybody that has thought about giving them a try, they are really handy for quick lunches, i have been using them at work and they work really well.
In case you don't know what they are, they are a little bag what you can use in a toaster to make a toasted sarnie.
Make up your sandwich(i do low fat cheese with brown sauce, or low fat cheese with onion)pop into the bag(you may need to flatten it a bit) then pop into the toaster , as you would to do normal toast.
You can only use smaller loaves of bread, and NOT thick bread, i find that weight watchers bread is ideal.
I got my bags from Aldi, 2 bags were £1.50, and you can wash them out and reuse(the packet says upto 50 times)
Frankie xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SarahSez

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 7st6lb(43.51%)
Thanks Frankie,

I'd seen them advertised a while back but never thought of using them..

I will definitely give them a go

danlinais

S: 14st6lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st8lb(17.82%)
I have got them ,but haven't used them in ages will have to use them min e were more expensive than urs got from wilco's think they were around 3.00:sigh: do aldi still sell them? will have 2 look at w/end

aldi do them 'on and off', wish i had got another packet now just to tuck away in case the ones i am using now get spoilt or lost! Don't go to aldi every week, but if i see them in there i will try and remember to let you know on here and then you can try your local aldis.