Toby Carvery Ice-creams

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi

I'm going to Toby Carvery on sat and was wondering how many syns their ice-creams are. Particularly the one that you get free with the £5.99 offer of meal and ice-cream.

I have a perfect excuse not to have one, but want to be armed with the facts before I go, just in case.

Does nobody eat these ?

Yes I do! I am an ice cream lover and very prepared to save my syns for them!
SW site has them listed:

Dairy Ice Cream Sundae, per serving 20½
Honeycomb Dream Sundae, per serving 36½

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for your reply Cathy!

Woah -I'm not sure if I'd describe it as an ice-cream sundae ???!!!??? It was just a scoop with a flake and strawb/choc/butterscotch sauce. I removed the flake so that should remove some syns too :)

Your welcome, yes the ice cream with sauce and a flake is the sundae. It does seem quite high in syns for a small thing but it is proper dairy ice cream.:eek:

I usually have one at the harvester, these are 13 syns with toffee sauce (no flake).;)

Hi Cathy

Thanks! At least its best to be armed with the info. I guess the one I had might be about 15 syns if the flake is removed. They are pretty high but also soooooo delicous, worth saving syns for.

Where abouts did you find them listed on the SW site ? Do you just type Toby cavery as a brand and search from there ?

Mmmmmm just doing my maths !! More likely what I had was 20.5-4 =16.5syns. At least I know ready for next time :)

Flake, 15g treat 4 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')4 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')4 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')Flake, 26g multipack 7 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')7 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')7 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDGreen','')Flake, 32g standard 8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDExtraEasy','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDOriginal','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDGreen','')Flake 99, 9g mini 2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDExtraEasy','')2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDOriginal','')2½

ummm, I am getting hungry now you are talking about flakes lol. Yes you just need to put in Toby or Harvester in brand name then ice cream in next box. Not everything is listed that is on the menu but lots are.

I used to be a big fan of the lemon blizzard sundae at harvester but after discovering it is 39 syns it is so not worth it. I used to eat it even when full :rolleyes:. I now see how I feel after eating main course and if I really do feel that I could do with something extra the smaller sundaes are more than enough!:)

Last edited:
Sorry for making you hungry ! Guess where I went tonight :) :) :)

Woah 39 syns, thats alot. I managed to force hubby to eat a couple of mouthfuls of the sundae I had tonight, to decrease the syns - he he. I managed to find the Toby Cavery in the syns search, thanks!

Enjoy your next ice-cream :D

Your welcome, yes the ice cream with sauce and a flake is the sundae. It does seem quite high in syns for a small thing but it is proper dairy ice cream.:eek:

I usually have one at the harvester, these are 13 syns with toffee sauce (no flake).;)

thinkte toby one would prob be same as harvester seeing as there both run by Mitchells & Butlers

Oh BTW im off to Harvester today yummy !!!!!

Kitty Kat - hope you enjoyed your meal out!

I wonder if they are the same as the harvester, I think I need a trip to the harvester to find out :)

Yes they are the same apart from the flake so that could explain the difference in the syns?

I was out again at harvester Saturday night. Had simply chicken with jacket and loads lovely free salad. Still had room and syns for a toffee sundae! :)

When they say mini flakes they are the ones of you go to an ice cream van and get a 99 - this size, where i used to work we used to put them on hot chocolates and so had calories value on a box, these are the ones generally used in catering as you buy them in a bulk box... treat sizes are bigger than these

Back