Today I feel fantastic

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Isn't that weird with this diet - I feel I could run a marathon. My worst part of the day is morning when Im still sludgey but in the afternoons I feel like I am invincible.

It helps because Im so focused on my goal. Not once have I quizzed "what the hell am I doing?". And as this diet has a test limit of two weeks (and Im going into week four)... I feel a bit smug with myself.

**going to take the dog for a super smashing long walk to utilise this energy!**

Glad you are feeling so good..... Hope you keep on feeling good as you are a real inspiration to us all.

I feel really lousy today could do with going to bed but waiting for tumble dryer engineer.... but I have managed to sort out my head which has spent the last week tell me to give up this diet and go back to Slimming World. Today I thought about moving up to 810 but realised I cannot be bothered faffing around with food, and I have been tempted by a kebab, but am too worried about putting all the weight I have lost back on, so although physically I am having a bad day, mentally I think I have it sussed.....

Darling girl I am on 810 although I dont eat as much as the meat weight suggest - so I think it must work out to be 700 cals cos I dont utilise the milk either.
I have the meat on a saucer so it looks like the plate is full. Its the ONLY thing i look forward to in the evening. And I tell you what else helps is that my CD bar, well - I cut it into a four finger anorexic kit kat type bar and save two for the night and the other two throughout the day. I take small bites and chew really slow with water. It really does help me cos I miss chewing so much.
Im going to send you some of my will power sprinkles right here and magic them on you:.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶* ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
oooohh can i catch some of those will power sprinkles too!!!...
i think if i was able to be at home most of the time, this diet would be a BREEZE!! i could do it without any hick ups.
but constantly dealing with food, constantly being on your toes.... its all just a little too much for one cd lady here to handle.. i love the weekends because im not tempted with what i have to make... ... just what my hubby has which is 2 out of 6 meals. and he trys to hvae soup with me in the evenings.:)

Kes - sprinkles heading your way - .✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶* ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww thanks hun.

Munching on an exante. Choc orange bar... (left overs) and not eating the kids food

can you eat exante bars? are they nicer than Cd bars?

Exante is virtually the same. Just cheaper.. but I'm not as keen on the shakes etc... the choc Orange bar is yummy. Different to the cd bars. They are more like a cereal bar... more filling. Bit more cals than the cd ones.. ill show you one when we meet up

Well done for being so positive, Rumbly. You are doing so well. Please send me some magic sprinkles too?
Have a great evening. x:)

Im sending you double dose of sprinkles, my lovely Tess x
.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸ .✶* ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶* ¨`*..✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸ .✶* ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶* ¨`*.

Aaah, thanks! Feel soooo much better now, my lovely friend. x :D

Back