Today i got my lipotrim plastic bay...

philip

So as you all know, i was'nt going to start the LT (sat 19th) as i got a shock at the cost for one weeks worth of Gold dust.

Anyway after a lot of nagging from you lot:p i went today and bought my weeks worth of LT, i've stuck with the strawberry and vanilla.

Well i do have a wee problem..no not that... i just can handle drinking water.. i've had some today but not the 'RDA'

Any ideas on the water front??
Do you really need all that water??

Soooooo will keep you all imformed how i get on and once again thanks for everyones advice.

The more you drink the more you lose. On the Cambridge diet forum Icemoose has posted a sticky re the importance of water. Read it and I promise you..........You'll get glugging.

Well done on making the right choice. You are not going to regret it.

I am not a big drinker either Phil..the most I used to drink in a day was 3 cups of tea! I struggled on the first day but I have found a couple of ways to make it easier. Put loads of ice in...soooo much nicer when it's really cold. Vary it - i have plain old tap water and if i'm feeling extravergant I have sparkling! I have also found that by filling a 500ml water bottle and sipping it your drinking quicker than you think and you only need 4 in a day although better to have more.
Anyway, hope this helps a little.
Good luck
Amanda x

try using a straw or decanting it into managable containers. the more you drink the less you retain the more weight you lose. Good luck for this week mate, and your now a member of the Monday club.

hi, but i've been reading alot before i've started this, and some websites actually say that too much water is bad for you.

Read this link below

How Much Water Should You Drink?

its early days and i hope the water will be going down a treat..

So as you all know, i was'nt going to start the LT (sat 19th) as i got a shock at the cost for one weeks worth of Gold dust.

Anyway after a lot of nagging from you lot:p i went today and bought my weeks worth of LT, i've stuck with the strawberry and vanilla.

Well i do have a wee problem..no not that... i just can handle drinking water.. i've had some today but not the 'RDA'

Soooooo will keep you all imformed how i get on and once again thanks for everyones advice.
You know you wanting nagging really...and loved it!!;)

Suck, like you've never sucked before...through a straw!!:D Drinking it through a straw can make it easier at first...and then you just get used to it!
YOU MUST,MUST, MUST drink a minimum of 4 pints on top of your shakes...also, you could do what i do and split your shakes down and then double the water...so for female shakes 1/2 shake with 500mls of water!

i like your style.....lol

hi, but i've been reading alot before i've started this, and some websites actually say that too much water is bad for you.

How Much Water Should You Drink?

its early days and i hope the water will be going down a treat..
too much water is bad for you ...but it has to be a lot in little time ..... you are easily allowed to drink 10 pints a day as recommended by LT
The more overweight you are, the more you need

nictastic, did you go back on LT today???

i went to the chemist to tell em i was going back on...but, i didn't need the shakes as i weigh in on a friday and still have a full week of CD to do xxx

AUCK PHILIP! GLAD TO SEE YOU JOINED THE MAD LT CREW... YOU WILL BE A SLIM JIM IN NO TIME AT ALL! :)

Looking forward to hearing all about the pounds dropping off, women throwing themselves at you, etc. etc.

GOOD LUCK MATE XOX

ice ice baby... dum dum dum dum dum dum dum (count them, they're all there):D loads and loads, - fizzy too for some variation....:eatdrink051:

Good luck Philip and welcome to the Monday Club.

Just drink your water evenly throughout the day rather than try to force it all in a short space of time. I try to drink less after 7pm as I get up a lot in the night these days but find I am thirsty!

x

Back