Today I have lost 100lbs!

Hip hip hooray! You're a Dukan legend - think you should self-nominate for the "VID" on the Dukan site! Congratulations :) x

CD I LOVE your icon - sooooo funny - bouncing boobs and all. Thanks guys for all your lovely comments, I would not have enjoyed the journey half as much without all my minimin buddies - reading other peoples triumphs and struggles has really helped me throughout..... Treated myself to some new tops today and guess what - bought my first size 14 item!!!! Wore it tonight and everyone said I was disappearing ------ that's a nice feeling! LOL!

wow well done hun thats amazing. do you have any before and after pics?

On my diary pages Tinkerbell - should have another one this weekend as gonna wear my lovely, lovely new dress that has been sitting in the wardrobe for nearly two months now! Sat night is the night - bet I spill something down it so I look really stylish - cream top bit will show every mark!!! LOL x

Congratulations and well done on losing 100lbs!!!:happy096:

Congratulations!

Thanks again guys - don't reckon I could lift 100lbs - almost 3 and a half times the weight of my son and I can't carry him for long!!! Scooter you almost there yourself - bet you feel sooooo different 84lbs lighter! x

fantastic i hope that i can do so well with my weight loss. Did you do any other exercise than the walking

Back