TODAY I PLEDGE!!!

go Maz!! be determined, take each hour as it comes and keep telling yourself to be strong when you are feeling a moment of weakness. It works x

hello people hows the pledges going :) even though i picked at the start of the week i got better kinda... i lost 5lb this week xx

My pledge certainly paid off and got me tru the last few days and onto a 6lb loss! woo hoo!

probably undid all the good by having a meal last night though, see blog for details, i made sensible choices i hope and resisted lots of carby temptations...

I pledge this week to carry on the not picking rule... went to shop/post office for work today and bought heat magazine to reward myself for not looking at the food on offer!

ive been doing grand since my biscuit fest ended! lost 7.5 lbs this week! yay. i am determined and i will get to goal!!

I pledge I will sort out my gym membership (due to expire!) and go back to Aqua aerobics :D

hello
looks like everyone is doing well.. good :D im still picking at odds and sods making sure its protein tho.. not good anyways i shouldn't be picking i know.. so as of tmrw, i get the LL magazine and i find after i have read it i have a whole new load of good intentions h aha
xx

Back