"Today I resisted..." a thread to celebrate your strength

I am working in the kebab shop again tonight and tomorrow and the smell is making my tummy gurgle even though I'm not hungry.. Damn you sense of smell lol

Today I resisted pizza!! Friday night and it was calling for me!!!

All I thought about on the way home today was pizza!

Oh and I resisted sugary doughnuts placed conveniently near the tea urn I use to make my soups at work ¬_¬

I can't believe I am
Standing here cutting pizza after pizza it's killing me ahhhhh... I WILL BE STRONG!!!!!

I can't believe I am
Standing here cutting pizza after pizza it's killing me ahhhhh... I WILL BE STRONG!!!!!

God that must be hard! Good on you for staying strong hunni

God that must be hard! Good on you for staying strong hunni

Thanks hun :) It wasnt so bad i was so proud of myself, came home had a vegetable soup yum!

Today i was in town and resisted the amazing sugar and cinnamon pretzels, they are hot and doughy and amazing, mmmmmmm.

God, where do I start?!

Pitta bread and humous (my fave thing ever!), nachos, chocolates...

Ooh today I resisted the gorgeous looking cakes in Costa coffee and also popping a magic star in my mouth once I opened a pack for my son!!

My cdc gave me a great tip of spraying all leftover food in the house with diluted washing up liquid to stop from picking, works wonders, stops me wanting to pop my sons left over chips in my mouth :)

Today I resisted... toast :)
Simple tastes I have?! I was buttering some beautiful toast for the kids and I sooo wanted to shove an entire slice into my face - but I didn't! Yay for me! :D

ooh, no! can you give them away tomorrow? can't be having that stuff in the house!

Why is this in "off topic"...?

I have a lot of stuff in the house I resisting :( don't normally keep it here but we have guests till the middle of march so I am having to restrain myself.

Back