Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Today i restart CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by MsJMC, 1 November 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well thought long and hard about this and i don't want to waste anymore time thinking and not doing so i'm restarting CD again today , my CDC is coming at 11 so i wont eat till then , i find it hard drinking black coffee so now and again i'm going to add some cappuccino CD with the coffee just a teaspoon but only 3 aday . Does anyone else do this ? and how does it effect the weight loss ? OK catch you all later . Hope everyone is doing well !
    BTW , not looking forward to the headache Arrrrr:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hey mrsJMC good luck for today.

How lucky are you! your CD coming to yours that's quite a bonus i alway's had to travel to mine and when my car broke down well i wont go there lol, it was a nighmare:eek::eek::eek:

I used to put a soon of coffee in my vanila and cappuccino shakes that was lovely, i used to sometimed mix half of one shake and half of another that wa also nice.

Have you tried the crisps? i tried them once or twice but could never get them right so i gave up:rolleyes:

Im sure if you experiment there's loads of different things you could come up with.

Good Luck for 11am

4. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Good luck! I am in the same boat starting today too! xx

5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with your new start MsJMC:D

Keep drinking the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and I hope you don't suffer too badly with a headache.

Take care and keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    thank-you guys , well just having my first soup , my cdc always comes to me , shes just off to her next one . well in for the headache soon , so roll on the first few days . i will try doing mixing the shakes for new flavours hehe . miniamina , good luck with your restart , how are you feeling ? lenny , yes i will keep you posted , hows cd going for you ? tracie hows ww going , its weigh in for you today , all the best for that

7. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck with the restart. Hope it is going well. I used to make a vanilla shake up, then put it into ice cube bags and freeze. Then two 'cubes' in a cup of coffee or tea was delicious.:D

8. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    good idea there thanks , i'll have to try that .

9. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Good Luck Drink Loads Of Water It Helps With The Headaches Xx

MsJMC likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.