Today i restart CD

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Well thought long and hard about this and i don't want to waste anymore time thinking and not doing so i'm restarting CD again today , my CDC is coming at 11 so i wont eat till then , i find it hard drinking black coffee so now and again i'm going to add some cappuccino CD with the coffee just a teaspoon but only 3 aday . Does anyone else do this ? and how does it effect the weight loss ? OK catch you all later . Hope everyone is doing well !
BTW , not looking forward to the headache Arrrrr:wave_cry:

Hey mrsJMC good luck for today.

How lucky are you! your CD coming to yours that's quite a bonus i alway's had to travel to mine and when my car broke down well i wont go there lol, it was a nighmare:eek::eek::eek:

I used to put a soon of coffee in my vanila and cappuccino shakes that was lovely, i used to sometimed mix half of one shake and half of another that wa also nice.

Have you tried the crisps? i tried them once or twice but could never get them right so i gave up:rolleyes:

Im sure if you experiment there's loads of different things you could come up with.

Good Luck for 11am

Good luck with your new start MsJMC:D

Keep drinking the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and I hope you don't suffer too badly with a headache.

Take care and keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

thank-you guys , well just having my first soup , my cdc always comes to me , shes just off to her next one . well in for the headache soon , so roll on the first few days . i will try doing mixing the shakes for new flavours hehe . miniamina , good luck with your restart , how are you feeling ? lenny , yes i will keep you posted , hows cd going for you ? tracie hows ww going , its weigh in for you today , all the best for that

Good luck with the restart. Hope it is going well. I used to make a vanilla shake up, then put it into ice cube bags and freeze. Then two 'cubes' in a cup of coffee or tea was delicious.:D

good idea there thanks , i'll have to try that .

Back