Today I will Be Mostly Eating .........

razzledazzle

I know that a lot of you do food diaries but I thought it might be nice if we could also list here what we're having for the day ... so that we can just open one thread and see what everyone's having??

So, today I will be mostly eating: (EE)

Brekki: l/f yog & fruit

Lunch: Spicy mince (a bit like a chilli but without the kidney beans)

Dinner: Chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce - using laughing cow lights (HE) a bit of water, mushrooms and onions all 'fried' up together, veggies and a Jackie P

Misc: Skimmed milk in drinks (HE)

Snacks: fruit and yog, maybe a pkt of squares or french fries (synned).

What will you be mostly having??

Jo x

I will mostly be having a red day;

B) syn free saussies, bacon & fried egg
L) beef curry
D) meat & 3 veg meal (pot's HEb) at Mum's :D

snacks; yoghurt, sf squash, fruit, cheese on toast if I want it when I get back tonight.

Hiya,

I am on a Green Day and so far I have had:

1 slice wholemeal toast spread with a Laughing Cow Light triangle with vegemite and a banana

For lunch I am going to have my leftover soup which I made yesterday which had sweet potato, butternut squash, red onions, an oxo cube, lentil and garlic in.

For tea I think my sister is going to make a Quorn & vegetable curry with tinned tomatoes, brocolli, cauliflower, garlic, onions, curry powder & Quorn pieces which I will have with rice.

I might treat myself to a Fudge bar or a Highlights hot chocolate (I'm not well atm) for my syns and have some WW Jelly chilling in the fridge for after tea aswell.

OMG I've just had a hm vegetable soup! Put the contents of one of those winter vegetable packs in a slow cooker with a large potato, stock cube and some tobasco to spice it up a litte and left it over night. In the morning, I blended a little to make it a bit thicker and OMG it was delicious!

EE day:
3 pagen rolls (HEX B)and chopped boiled egg
Last nights bolognese sauce in a jacket potato
Sliced melon pear and pomegranite
Nandos for tea, so half a chicken (skin removed) and a green salad
Skinny sugar free vanilla latte (HEX A) and slice carrot and orange cake (10 syns) at Starbucks afterwards
x

I am on an EE day (again lol) and so far I have had..

Breakfast
Clementine and cup of tea (with milk from HEXa allowance and sweetner)

Early lunch
1 slice wholemeal bread (HEXb)
Dairylea light triangle (2syns)
Egg cooked with fry light and grilled
Bacon with fat cut off and fried with fry light
Baked beans

Tonight I am either going to have..

Evening meal
Beef stew from SW site
Minced quorn hotpot made with bisto (6syns for the lot and shared out amongst 4)

Afternoon, late start today

B: skinny sf vanilla latte HE A, 2 slices wholegrain toast HE B, cashew butter 3 syns

MM: Granny smith apple

L: Salad, beetroot, cottage cheese, 2 HB eggs

MA: Protein shake 2

D: Steak, steamed carrots, salad, jacket potato

E: none today, getting over bad cold
W: 2 litres water & herbal tea

Have a good day

Im doing EE and so far ive had porridge for breakfast (made with water), a banana and spicy mugshots at about 11 and now about to have homemade SW lasagne with a baked potato. followed by a choc sprinkle mullerlite. i have with me (as im at work) 2 satsumas and an apple so i shall eat them during the afternoon. Its WI tonight so shall be late home and i have left a kind of veggie soup/casserole in the slow cooker which also has the remains of last nights savoury mince gravy and pearl barley, lentils etc. My goodness it does sound as though i am eating rather alot today!!!

today Im on a Red day and Im having:-
B'fast = 2 asda meat free lincolnshire sausages, 1 fried egg, mushrooms, 2 Nimble white and 2 tsp flora extra lite.
Lunch= 2 Nimble white, 2 low low cheese slices, chicken breast and salad
Dinner= lean steak, mushrooms, peas and beansprouts.
Extras= bananas, grapes, melon, a fudge

Today is weigh in, therefore, so far, I haven't eaten.
For lunch I will be having left over roast chicken from last night's tea and strawberries to follow...

Im on a Red Day today:

Breakfast:
4 Rivita original Crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch:
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 Quality Street Sweet 2
Muller lite yoghurt
Apple, plums, satsumas
Tea
Pork fillet stuffed with 1 oz stilton 5.5 and baked with mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and onion and garlic and herbs in oven
7oz new potatoes HeB
Defrosted mixed berries with 0% Total greek yoghurt and sweetner.

Today is an extra easy day
breakfast - 2 "fried" eggs, bacon and beans
lunch - tom pasta n sauce with parmasan
dinner - syn free cottage pie and beans
evening - hot choc and 2 alpen lights and mullers

green day for me

B) weetabix oaty bar - 3.5 syns
S) Banana
L) Med Couscous - 3 syns for the spice/flavourings
D) Chicken Fillets (HEB x2) and Pasta with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, sweetcorn and peppers (nom nom!!!) with melted grated cheese on top of the chicken (HEA)
S) Banana and Fat Free Yogs :D

Thats it today i think - trying to be super good with my syns cos Weigh in tomorrow - arrrgh! x

I might have some more

hello
im having a green day so far ive had
brekkie red berries fromais frais topped with museli-heb
mid morning-melon
dinner,leek and potato soup maybe a yogurt
tea-beanfeast and spagetti with a choice of grated cheese on top and for afterwards i might make syn free pancakes with hot cherries inside and mabe a syned dollop of creme fresh
2nite skinny cow hot choc...2 syns and use up the rest of my hea choice....lovely

This is great, I'm getting some fab ideas!!

And Oh my! I forgot all about syn free pancakes! And I lurve them too ....... think I might have to go egg buying on my way home and have some for 'pud'!

xx

I'm on a Green Day and i am having....

Breakfast
Beans on toast

Lunch
Soup
Cottage Cheese
Scan Bran
Fruit

Dinner
Quorn pieces
Stir fry veggies
Black bean stir fry sauce
Mullerlite Yoghurt

Extra's
1 Skinny Capuchinno
Water
Fruit

Today I've had;

brunch; sausage, bacon & egg
snack; smoked salmon pate on nimble (2.5syns)
dinner; double bacon cheeseburgers with wedges (2xHEb/1xHEa)

Back