• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Today I will mostly be....

....squealing with delight:D

Today I am lighter than I have been for 11 years. Lighter than I was on my wedding day. Lighter than I was before I had 2 children. Someone just asked me "Are you ok today?" I felt like screaming "OK? No I'm not just ok, I'm ecstatic!" Hehe

God knows how I'll feel when I get to my goal if I'm this giddy about it at this stage :)

I haven't updated my ticker because my WI isn't till Saturday so I'll do it then.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Ooooo!!!

Fantastic!!!!
It's a great feeling isn't it?? Your excitement is definitely rubbing off!!!

You Rock!!!!

Fantastic news, well done to you, keep hold of that feeling, its the best x

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
....squealing with delight:D

Today I am lighter than I have been for 11 years. Lighter than I was on my wedding day. Lighter than I was before I had 2 children. Someone just asked me "Are you ok today?" I felt like screaming "OK? No I'm not just ok, I'm ecstatic!" Hehe

God knows how I'll feel when I get to my goal if I'm this giddy about it at this stage :)

I haven't updated my ticker because my WI isn't till Saturday so I'll do it then.
Wow well done hopefully one day soon I will be squeeling with delight at my weight loss.:D

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
FANTASTIC HUN!!! Nothing like that feeling to keep you motivated!! Congrats for being back on track too ;)

:happy096:mocha .... how much have you lost ( on ur scales ?) all that work you were doing last night must have burnt so many calories......... and fat . well done ... big pat on the back........ xxx

7lbs since saturday Sue :D (Saturday is when I'm going to be doing my weigh in because that's when I properly started again.) I was 9lbs heavier than today last weds though, so I'm v pleased! I know it's all water and stuff because it's my first week of restart so it will slow down, but I'm just enjoying the feeling of being back on track :p

well done . i,m also for weigh in saturday !!! i know my scales are about 3 lb lighter than my cdc ... so it puts me at 11 s 11 lb so thats 2lb this week. but hey by saturday it will be a few more

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Brilliant Mocha, enjoy the feeling you deserve every minute of it!!

Georgie
x

wont be long mocha looking at your ticker you wont be long at getting right down !!! keep it up im with you all the way . roll on saturday for our weigh in . what time do you go.... mine is first thing in the morning