Today is a new day... Part 2

Yesterday's food:

B - Toast (4) scrambled egg, banana
L - broth, ff yog, Satsuma, pear
T - salad (cucumber, tomato, loads of peppers) with boiled potatoes, egg mayo (2) and sliced ham
Snack - hi fi (heb)

Food has been good so far this week. WI tomoro and I hope last week's big gain was just a blip and I'll see a nice figure on there tomorrow. Not sure if I can stay to class tomorrow, got a wedding later in the day and I'm hoping for a last minute dress to be delivered... I ordered one ages ago from an Ebay seller and it never arrived. Raised a dispute and Ebay refunded, I left negative feedback. Then the seller came back desparate for me to remove the bad feedback and offered me any dress I'd like, free, with next day delivery... I have requested a dress and asked if they can send next day, even if I have to pay a bit for it. I did get another dress, but even it only arrived last night and I'm not that keen on it... Can't afford to go shopping for another tonight/tomorrow morning, so hoping the Ebay seller does her best to get it to me quick!!

Next week is clear, after the wedding, so I'm hoping to be fully back on track. Now have two doggies to look after too and they will help me get in a bit of exercise cos they love running about!

Happy Weekend all xx

Yesterday's food:

B - toast (heb &2) cheese (hea), pear
L - leftover potato salad, ff yog, banana, satsuma
T - Chilli pasta with extra peppers, carrots and brocolli

Today's food:

B - banana, bacon & egg roll (heb &2)

The rest of the day will be questionable. My friend is making sandwiches for before the wedding and then obv the meal... and alcohol...

Anyway, my C was off today, so it was a weigh & go with another C. Delighted that I lost 2.5lb. Back on track finally. And now only half lb away from the lowest I've been so far this time. Fingers crossed I don;t have any more mega blips like that, it wasn't fun. Not sure how I'll handle a bit gain without bf here to give me a cuddle...

Hopefully it won't come to that, need to think positive! xxx

Well done on the loss :D awesome!!

Thanks Emma

Thanks Penny, I did have a lovely time yesterday, but it was sooo hard :( Because I was out with all bf's friends it was so strange for him not to be there. The groom kept coming to tell me how gutted he was that bf wasn't there cos he loves him so much... Bf did phone during the day but he wasn't able to chat to the groom which was a shame.

The wedding was beautiful - the bride is a gorgeous slim girl anyway, but her dress was so perfect for her... They did their own vows which included him vowing to be her slave and give her his pin number - and her being the boss and spending all the money!!!

And the first dance was brilliant - started with I can't Help Falling in Love, soppy romantic dancing, it then cut out and cut into Lets Get Reasy to Rhumble, Thriller, Gangnam Style and loads more songs which they did all the dances too before finishing with the soppy romantic song.

It was a brilliant day, but I didn't get drunk, because I was afraid I might get all emotional.

The meal was nice, but afterward I felt so uncomfortable, I think my spanx may have been part of the problem, but also I ate too much!!

Back on plan today tho and ready to go for another week :) xxx

Was very tired and emotional yesterday. Got to speak to my boy again and broke down a bit telling him all about the wedding and it just seemed to loom. Lay on the sofa with the doggies and watched some Christmas movies to cheer me up!!

Food was on plan yesterday, altho it could have gone so wrong. I went to Asda in the morning to do a big shop and sausage rolls on offer caught my attention. For me, absolutely typical hungover/tired perfect junk food and I have to admit, I was sorely tempted. I managed to resist tho and instead treated myself to a tin of baked beans with sausages in!! At the weekend I do love beans and fried egg on toast, so to have a few little sausages through it felt super naughty!! They were the reduced sugar & salt ones but I could only find the full fat syns and that was 5.5 for the whole tin, so I thoroughly enjoyed every syn!!

In the evening I had some leftover chilli. Was going to have pasta with it, but wanted to up my superfree so instead I had mashed turnip with it. Bit of a strange combo but it was yummy. Had leftovers for my lunch today altho I am suddenly wondering whether turnip is actually superfree, or if it's free like potatoes/parsnips... Aaargh, need to find out now. If it is superfree I'm def gonna stock up and have that instead of potatoes more often. That said I bought another bag of potatoes yesterday and it turned out I didn't need them... Oooops!!

Off to see my parents tonight, haven't been up to see them for a couple of weeks so will be nice to catch up face to face. Need to stop by the post office first tho, to get my first care package to bf sent off. My boss left him a small present and said I could use the franking machine to pay for the postage which is a bonus as I got free postage last time because of his location - not this time, so nearly £7 it cost in postage, more than the value of what's in it!!

xxx

Today's food
B - toast (heb & 2) banana
L - leftover chilli and mashed turnip, ff yog, satsuma
T - lentil soup, ham hock

Off to have 2 rice cakes shortly, I think they are 34 cals each so call it 4 syns xxx

Lol, yeh Penny, same thing!! And it is superfree, which is ace, could be my new favourite veg!!

Yesterday's food - I think I may have had too many syns...

B - ready brek (5) milk (3)
L - chicken noodle soup (sw friendly, my Mum made it and it was yummy) ff yog, Satsuma, kiwi
T - ham and cheese (hea) omelette, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, beetroot, pickled onion, mayo (1)) w/meal roll (heb &2)

snack - hi fi bar (6)

Eeek, 16 syns... That's what I get for not writing it down through the day...

Hey Maverick!
I popped over to say hello and subscribe!
Thanks for pointing out our similar weight- I've not found someone so close before.
You're 3 and a half inches taller than me though so you probably look about 3.5lbs less than I do too! lol.

Hope you've had a great dayxxx

Hey Ladies, thanks for popping by :)

Struggling to keep on top of my diary here tho, it's a bit disheartening when you think no-one is reading!!

Had a good day today so far, lost half lb at WI so really pleased. I had a Christmas dinner last night with my best mates so delighted that I still managed a loss. I was very conscious of what I was eating tho, and I made sure to stop when I was full. I definitely think my appetite is beginning to wane, in the past I would polish off all 3 courses and think nothing of it!!

After WI I went to sell my car :( My baby car, I've had it for nearly 4 years and done about 70k in it. It has been a brilliant car for me, but it's been on it's last legs for about the last year. Now that bf is away, I'm driving his car all the time, so it made sense to get rid of mine rather than it sitting doing nothing for 4 months. Was lucky to get a bit more money for it than I expected too so really pleased. Going to use some of the money to get bfs car serviced, some for savings for our holidays and the rest I am putting towards a new phone. My contract is up next weekend and I'm taking the plunge to the dark side and I'm getting an Iphone. Bf doesn't have a strong enough internet connection to be able to Skype, but for some reason he is able to use face time. I am the only person in his or my family without an Apple product to be able to face time, so I'm taking the plunge!! Sooo excited to see my boy face to face again, and be able to talk to him every day, I miss him sooooo much :)

Roll on next Sunday...

I'm having a quiet one for the rest of this weekend, I've just finished wrapping all my presents. All done apart from my Dad's which was due to arrive on Thursday, but so far, nothing... Hoping it arrives soon...

Nice chilled evening with X Factor and the tomorrow I have some housework to do, and maybe some batch cooking too.

Hope you girls are having a great weekend, you must be relieved to be finished work now Penny :)

xxx

Struggling without bf today :( Got to speak to him earlier but he only had about 5 minutes on his phonetime. Feel like we haven't had a decent conversation for days :( He is obviously feeling the same tho cos he sent me an email just after our phonecall telling me to hurry up with the Iphone so we don't have to clock watch anymore...

I get the feeling this is going to be a very long week...

Sw is still good, today I have made a batch of cauliflower soup. I tried to blitz it down, but there was a flashing in the mechanism of my stick blender so I got scared to keep using it - all kinds of horrible thoughts going through my head if I got myself electrocuted off it or something!! So, it's a bit blitzed and a bit lumpy... Tastes ok tho.

I also have a batch of sw style scotch eggs in the oven (which incidentally also doesn't work properly...) They have been in 40 mins and still look uncooked... Fingers crossed they are cooked before I'm actually ready to eat them... Not sure what to have with them. The obvious choice would be salad, but I had it in my head I wanted wintery veg with dinner tonight, so I may have a bit of a random concoction!!

Can't believe it's Sunday night already, why do the weekends fly by so quick compared to the rest of the week?? My boss is back off holidays tomorrow too, so it will be a week of proper work! Roll on Christmas!!

xxx

Hey Hun
Sorry to hear that you're missing bf. understandable though :( I think being able to FaceTime would be a massive help. Not sure how id cope if I was apart from Paul. Two nights was long enough for me ;)

Yep I'm on leave now. No more work for a year if everything goes to plan. Very lucky.

Sounds like you've eaten well. What do you put in with the cauliflower soup?

Hope work not too bad x

It is really hard Penny, especially not knowing when I'm going to hear from him again. One day closer tho...

You are so lucky not to have to go back to work for a whole year, you must be very well organised! I worry that if we are still in Scotland when we start a family, I'll have to go back to work after 6 months or something... If we are in Cyprus tho, that would be a whole other story, but then we would be so far away from the grandparents...

I just made the cauli soup with onion, garlic, cauli and potatoes with half milk and half chicken stock and lots of salt and pepper. It was quite yummy, just wish I'd been able to blitz it properly! I am determined to be super good this week, will go to my parents on Christmas eve for a few days and although my mum does SW too, I know she looks forward to relaxing a bit at Christmas so I won't be being as strict either.

The boss has just announced that she wants our Christmas dinner to be brought forward to Friday, which is actually ok with me, even though I'll be getting weighed on Saturday, I think I can be quite sensible!!

xxx

Up and down day today...

Went to my friend's Mum's funeral which was hard. She died really suddenly and was only 59. So scary. Just wanted to come home to a cuddle - the novelty of living alone has definitely worn off :( Really looking forward to Christmas and everything now, spending time with my family and friends.

Food has been ok today, lots of superfree etc but I have discovered half a bag of butter toffees bf has left and I keep eating them :( I really don't want a gain the week before Christmas, next week will be hard enough I'm sure.

Feel like I need to just eat all the sweets and get rid of them...

Up and down day today... Went to my friend's Mum's funeral which was hard. She died really suddenly and was only 59. So scary. Just wanted to come home to a cuddle - the novelty of living alone has definitely worn off :( Really looking forward to Christmas and everything now, spending time with my family and friends. Food has been ok today, lots of superfree etc but I have discovered half a bag of butter toffees bf has left and I keep eating them :( I really don't want a gain the week before Christmas, next week will be hard enough I'm sure. Feel like I need to just eat all the sweets and get rid of them...

Oh gosh that must be tough going to a funeral of someone so young. Heartbreaking :( can totally understand you wanting company. Could you go to your parents? How about taking all the naughty food to work with you tomorrow and share it with them? X

There are only a few sweets left now and no-one in my office would thank me for them, we are all trying to be good before Christmas!! The funeral was pretty awful as expected, just really made me think about my life and those around me, it can all be taken away so quickly :(

I think my scales might be broken... I weigh myself every day just to see what's going on, but the last few days they have weighed me very light, even towards the end of the day... Need to get something I know the weight of to test them. Would love to think I'm on for a loss this week, but I'll be surprised in honesty! Especially since I've got my works Christmas lunch tomorrow as well, I will try to be good tho, I think this year I can honestly say losing weight means more to me than Xmas dinner!

I am beginning to feel a real difference in my body now. I have these lovely formal trousers that I sometimes wear to work. I only got them about 6 months ago and at that time I had to wear a thong with them cos they were so tight around my ass! Now they look baggy at the ass and gaping at the waist, so much so that I have to wear higher boots than normal or they trail on the ground! I think I'm going to go and buy a pair of plain black work trousers in a 10, and just see how long it takes me to fit in them comfortably... that's my next incentive!

xxx

Good day today, half a day of work then out for Xmas lunch with the boss.

Tried to make good choices, I had the butternut squash and cumin soup to start, salmon fillet with vegetables and boiled potatoes for main (there was a lot of oily hollandaise on it tho) and then crepes with orange liqueur for dessert and I left half of that...

Some syns in it I am aware, but I think I did ok. And I stopped before I was stuffed so I didn't feel uncomfortable all afternoon!!

Went to do a bit of shopping on my way home. Bought myself the pair of trousers I mentioned above, but they will take a few more lbs to fit comfortably. I also bought myself a pair of cord jeggings. I bought a pair about a month ago in a 12 and I thought they were a bit big at the time, but bf told me they looked fine. So I bought a pair of those in a different colour in a 10 too and I'm delighted that they actually fit like a glove!! Sooo chuffed!!

Come back home and I've done a bit more wrapping, just need to get one other bit for my Mum and a card for my brother and I'm all set for Christmas!!

Now looking at some tasty recipes I can make over the weekend, and stock up my freezer a bit, I'm looking for a chicken supreme type stroganoff/fricasse (minus the mushrooms, ick), trying to replicate what I used to get at school dinners and loved, but I can never get it anywhere close!! Gonna search a bit more on here :)

Happy Weekend :) xxx

Oh Laura, so nice to hear that you're chirpy and many congrats about the work trousers! Mine are starting to look like a baggy nappy too but there's no way I can get in a 10 yet. Lol!
Where are your cord jeggings from? Think I'd like to treat myself too....xxx

Back