Today is a new day... Part 2

Thanks Hun, can't believe I'm going to see him tomorrow, finally:) his mum has plied me with a couple of glasses of wine to send me to sleep tonight but I'm not sure it's going to work!

Eeeeek :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun, can't believe I'm going to see him tomorrow, finally:) his mum has plied me with a couple of glasses of wine to send me to sleep tonight but I'm not sure it's going to work! Eeeeek :D :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If your anything like me sleep has been staying away for a while now, the excitement is just too much for us to bare lol I'm sure once your man is here tomorrow you will have a wonderful nights sleep!! Xx

Yeh I hope so... Just clicked on to my last thread to read what I was saying at this point if the countdown 2 years ago... Pretty much the same thing, mega excitement!!!

And u were there then Emma, and Penny was too, all that time ago reading my witterings about how hard it's been the last few months and how much I live Minis to rabbit on... Wonder if this is a regular 2 year cycle now... ;) xxx

Yeh I hope so... Just clicked on to my last thread to read what I was saying at this point if the countdown 2 years ago... Pretty much the same thing, mega excitement!!! And u were there then Emma, and Penny was too, all that time ago reading my witterings about how hard it's been the last few months and how much I live Minis to rabbit on... Wonder if this is a regular 2 year cycle now... ;) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh has it been 2 years lol I do love minis for wittering on it's been my sanity for last few years I have to admit, and even though I've put all the weight I lost on and probably a bit more I've never felt like I had to leave or refrain from coming on here! Hey this time 2 years ago I would have never dreamed I'd just be 6 days away from having my little girl, maybe in 2 years it might the same for you, you never know what's round the corner ;) xx

Hehe, u never know...

Wide awake for the last hour and bf has just rung from Cyprus to say they are delayed by 2 hours... Boooo. It's gonna be a long morning... 2 more hours to beautify myself tho lol. And he is half way gone, yay!!!

Xxx

Hehe, u never know... Wide awake for the last hour and bf has just rung from Cyprus to say they are delayed by 2 hours... Boooo. It's gonna be a long morning... 2 more hours to beautify myself tho lol. And he is half way gone, yay!!! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boooo to delay but whats 2 hours in the grand scheme of things when you've been waiting this long for him to come home! The morning will drag I'm sure but the afternoon eventually has to come and then he will be home :D

Bf is home :D :D : D :heartpump: :heartpump:

And he got his Dad to bring us a bottle of champagne for the journey home... So I'm a bit pissed!!!

He has gone for a shower now but wow he looks amazing, super fit and tanned... My hero!!!

Can't wait to go on holiday now :) xxx

Awww that is amazing you got to target yesterday along with all the other awards, so pleased for you!

Hope you have a fantastic time on holiday and are enjoying every moment of having bf home!

Never mind talking to us go and see your man ;) xx

I Love New York :heartpump:

The food is ridiculous tho. I ordered a salad at lunch and I swear it had a whole lettuce in it... No need!!!

Just Married :) :) :) xxx

Heehee, small amount of planning, job done!! Beautiful pics to follow xx

Just Married :) :) :) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel privileged that you share this with me already!! How's married life so far?!

28th march best day ever!! Xx

Ooh Emma, u have gone thru sooo much today, I can't believe u are on mms!!!

We are having an awesome day, so excited to show everyone. Trying to let all of our families know before we post on fb!! Xxx

Ooh Emma, u have gone thru sooo much today, I can't believe u are on mms!!! We are having an awesome day, so excited to show everyone. Trying to let all of our families know before we post on fb!! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had to find out how the ceremony went :) can't wait to see photos xxx

Soooo happy... And a little hungover but check out the view from our bed...

image-3219418443.jpg

Back