Today is a new day

shep

Silver Member
Morning to all, well as the title suggests today is a new day, and I am back onthe Diet Chef train. I had an appointment with the dr concerning all my illnesses of late and he said my weight is part of it (aint it always) and the antibotics didn't do their job and made me more run down, seems I have a problem with some of the ingrediants, so gonna have skin tests in the next few months to see which one, hubby is allergic to penicillin and I might have something like that as well. Been told to take a multi vitimin a day to help. But which ones???? aaarrrhhh.

Well got weighed and in the last 2 weeks or so that i have been messing around I have only put on 3lb. But after getting the all clear from doctors I am back as from today and to make sure I do it, I have signed up for the Bluebell Walk on the 2nd May (8 1/2 miles) and the weekend after my daughter Brownine group are doing a 10 mile walk and I need to get in my shorts for it and not have chafing thighs, but can I do it, I want to lose at least 7lbs and be under the 15 stone mark (just).???????

i think I have about 5 weeks i know when I started DC i had some good losses, what r people lossing now????? come on I need some motivation can you dc'ers help :sign0009:

Morning to all, well as the title suggests today is a new day, and I am back onthe Diet Chef train. I had an appointment with the dr concerning all my illnesses of late and he said my weight is part of it (aint it always) and the antibotics didn't do their job and made me more run down, seems I have a problem with some of the ingrediants, so gonna have skin tests in the next few months to see which one, hubby is allergic to penicillin and I might have something like that as well. Been told to take a multi vitimin a day to help. But which ones???? aaarrrhhh.

Well got weighed and in the last 2 weeks or so that i have been messing around I have only put on 3lb. But after getting the all clear from doctors I am back as from today and to make sure I do it, I have signed up for the Bluebell Walk on the 2nd May (8 1/2 miles) and the weekend after my daughter Brownine group are doing a 10 mile walk and I need to get in my shorts for it and not have chafing thighs, but can I do it, I want to lose at least 7lbs and be under the 15 stone mark (just).???????

i think I have about 5 weeks i know when I started DC i had some good losses, what r people lossing now????? come on I need some motivation can you dc'ers help :sign0009:

Hi Shep

I've been doing DC for 10 weeks now inc. 2 weeks on holiday when I didnt diet and have lost 2 stones (now 12 stone 1.5lbs). Still have a long way to go but it's a good start.:D

Back