Today is a new day

Jack_D

After WI last night, i gained 1.5lb was totally gutted, i was too upset even to come on here, in fact i went for a bike ride and then shower then bed, but the funny thing is, that my clothes are feeling rather slack, and i was sure i was going to lose even a 1lb....

So i am drawing aline under last week (even thou i was good last week)

---------------------------------------

I woke up this morning in a real positive mood, going to write out a meal plan for the rest of the week and write down everything i eat and all the exercise i do.

So i ask for support and guidenece(sp)

Jack_D

I think sometimes you have to ignore what the scales say and go by how you (and your clothes) feel!
You say that your clothes feel slack? Well the chances are, if you stick with it, you'll have a great loss next week.
Thing is though, usually an unexpected gain at weigh in throws us totally off track and we find ourselves facing another gain because of a bad week.
Stick with it....at least you did something positive and went for a bike ride....I know what I would have done (raided the fridge!!)
So well done!!

Don't worry about the gain, it's not a totally massive gain, it might show next week! The fact you're losing inches is fantastic! Sometimes I don't listen to the scales - I gained half a pound this week but my stomach and waist have gone down in inches!

Keep up with the body magic and being 100% with your food :)

You can do it!!! As long as you stick to plan :D, have an enjoyable week, try some new foods perhaps or new recipes, I tend to use Lifeline Online, SW cookbooks or the mag for ideas... Chop and change your HeBs :), drink plenty of fluids and write a food diary - every little helps

good luck xxx

Back