Today is good because....

...because I just visited my sister for the first time since I started Exante and she opened the front door and said, 'God, you've got so skinny!' *She exaggerated* but am delighted that my 5lbs shows to other people and not just me! :) YAY! Great day!x

I'm happy! Everything seems to be coming together & this diet lark seems very do able. Today is just a positive wee day :)

Ditto :D

I've had a good day because I went out to a social event, didn't eat any of the food, and still had a good time!

No school run!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Even though I STS today I know I won't feel the urge to say 'SOD IT' and derail myself.... tomorrow's loss will be even better! :)

I'm back on the wagon after a 3 lb gain :-( & 2 I've been told I'm thinner than when I was at my thinnest 4 years ago when I got married :)

I have the biggest grin on my face :D I don't know why but I just feel great today! Would love to spread this happiness to anyone who's struggling today :)

Today was good because.... even though I'm not losing as much as everyone else this site stopped me from ordering in food and I kept to my shakes and water! Onwards and downwards x A good day is a day I don't gain! :)

Today is a good day because I resisted something I really wanted last night so I'm waking up positive not feeling guilty. Oh & its wi today :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Been shopping again. Bought a pair of size 10 trousers for my target trousers and...... Except for a little bit of ahem camel toe lol they fit!! (obviously these will not be worn in public until said camel toe is no more!!)

Back