Today is good because....

Whilst everyone was eating at Burger King, I only had a coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am restarting after 2 months ?

Plus I'm going food shopping for hubby! It makes me feel strong when I resist x

I had my annual medical check-up and the lady doctor there said after I undressed "Goodness, you're tiny".

So ever since my head is singing ... tiny tiny tiny tiny :p

5 people commented on my weight loss, and I was wearing an old pair of jeans that fit again hooray

I was told I look gorgeous ;-) yipee!! Lol

There is 8.5 inches less of me this month :banana dancer:

...I'm one day closer to getting into ketosis and starting this whole weight loss ball rolling! :)

I'm in the 9's and cooked a dinner tonight for my boyf and discovered not only that I was not jealous of his food but I really enjoyed cooking again :D xx

I love the new me! Am enjoying walking more coz I know I won't be sweaty...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No work for 10 days :banana dancer::D

I got my new White iPhone 4! Yay for me x

I can actually FEEL the weight dropping and can see it in my shoulders/waist/tummy... Good news, even if I'm not in ketosis yet! It's been a good day!

Although I havnt had a terribly successful shopping trip today:
Earrings missing a stone, ring wrong size ( didn't even check tbh), charm bracelet that I'm not sure why I even picked up in the first place. I am still happy because the dress I bought in a 12 is massive so I need to swop for a 10 :) & I have some new pants which I absolutely love and am currently parading around the house in them now lol they are grey with purple stars and black glitter writing on the bum - lol

I'm happy! Everything seems to be coming together & this diet lark seems very do able. Today is just a positive wee day :)

Back