Today is good because....

I got out my pre-pregnancy favourite trousers and they only friggin fit!!!!! (my "baby" is 7 now so its been many moons since I cud get them on! :D)

Fat bridesmaid said:
I got out my pre-pregnancy favourite trousers and they only friggin fit!!!!! (my "baby" is 7 now so its been many moons since I cud get them on! :D)

Do know how u feel there, my "baby" is 8. Am at my lowest weight since my son was born ?. Oh I feel good *singing*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My baby was 8 last sat too lol and I'm still heavier than I was when I was pregnant on her!!

I'm having my hot choccie shake and off to bed for the day (I hope!) ...

Oh... and my new Ugly Duckling sandals arrived today and I can't wait to get dressed up and out on the town :clap:

Can I join in even though I'm on LL? It's such a wonderful thread!

Today is good because I'm on day 5!

X

Today is good because I now know I'm well and truly in the swing of things, I went to the gym with a couple of girls from work last night and then to the cinema, but on the way there they were hungry so wanted to get dinner, I managed to sit there and have nothing but water!

On the plus side, now I know there's a really nice Korean place near work and it looked quite healthy so when I'm finished I know at least one place that I can eat out in!

My other good thing is that I let people in work know about the diet and they were soooooo supportive! Everyone was delighted for me and excited about the coming transformation!

Today is good, as I have STS, after 5 days off plan :D

Everyone owns a pair of THE jeans, right? :p I tried my size 12 jeans on that I bought 3 years ago and they were loose!! Ok, they are not falling off me nor do I need a belt with them. But it was very spacious in the thigh area and there is zero tummy spillage so I'm a happy lady today. :D Before I couldn't even do the zip up!

Im glad Im not the only one then :)

Today is good because this morning I was sooo Ill but now I'm fine! Im not good at being poorly! :-(

Today is good because.....
1. I saw my best friend, haven't seen her in about a month coz life gets in the way and I have been missing her. So we met up and now I'm happy.

2. Because I lost 9lb :D

3. Because I went to the gym and joined up for not only a pilates class but an aquafit one too, go me lol

Today is good because I cooked a full on Sunday roast for my family and kept abstinent

Today is good because I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist in a week :)

Today is good coz I was on track all weekend.. even with having a few drinks!!! :D First time that's happened as I would normally drink over my daily (I have made a promise to myself not to use my weekly allowance), and binge eat my way thru the next day.. And I done neither!!
And.. I have asked for my BF to drop me to work everyday this so I have to walk home.. Its not too far but over an hours walk.. So with that on top of Boot(y)camp I should start dropping some serious pounds... (that the plan anyway.. Holiday is less than 6wks :character00180:)

Today is good because I went into tesco to buy my ultraslim bars and a book, somehow found myself in the ice cream aisle staring at the half price ben and jerrys (!!!!) and wasn't even tempted by it at all. (my brother brought 3 tubs though, he's underweight so he's allowed!)

Back