Today is good because....

Today is a good day cos I have officially lost 3 stones!!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:
:talk017:
:)

Today is good because i'm on day 4 and am feeling good. Willpower still in tact and Exante excitement still there.

Today is good because my packs have arrived and I can start my journey tomorrow!

Sue x

Today is good because I hit another mini goal (reach 9 and a half stone) only 6lbs 2 go :bliss:

Today was a good day for me....

Instead of using a bath sheet, I can now fit into a bath towel :D

Super chuffed :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Today was a good day for me....

Instead of using a bath sheet, I can now fit into a bath towel :D

Super chuffed :D

Yay! It's great isn't it :D every time I cheat I worry I'll have to get the bath sheet out :(
Fab news :D

Today is good because I went shopping with my mum and actually didnt feel really insecure about picking and trying on clothes and felt really good about myself in my new clothes :)

Starlight said:
Despite being stabbed in the back by someone I count as a friend (whole other story). I came home from work had a cry and ate CHICKEN not any of the comfort food which was calling my name

Ok eating wasn't ideal but I'm happy I resisted the carb fest

I'm sorry that happened to you star, well done for being so strong *hug*

I went to the gym today, and the manager, who has been off for a few weeks, said I looked amazing, and could really see my weight loss :D

Today is good because I was in best buy and two guys were laughing at the fat girl i.e. Me and I didn't start crying, I laughed and walked past them and thought yeh just you wait!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im almost bck to pre holiday weight (4.5 to go)

I was told yesterday that in my 'fat pic' i look like i had eaten the girl i am now!!! ( and its still making my smile!!)

Its 'hump' day so we are halfway through the week - its all downhill to the weekend now!!!!

Today is good because I was in best buy and two guys were laughing at the fat girl i.e. Me and I didn't start crying, I laughed and walked past them and thought yeh just you wait!

I can't believe they did that! :mad:

WELL DONE to you though, it sounds like your mind is 100% in the right place, and you will definitely succeed! I bet in a little while, every time you go to Best Buy, you will smile a little bit and remember all the difficulties you overcame, and all the triumphs you had along the way.

Keep it up honey!

SL xxx

PS: Today is good because I am going to start my 1 week free trial at a gym, and they sounds really really nice on the phone :)

Back