today is the day!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Right today is the day I promised myself I Would get back on it! (please ignore the last however many attempts!) difference is I got WI last night and since my last WI before christmas I had put on 2.5 pounds. So I need to get my big fat a*s*s in gear or I will be back to where I started from :( next few days I will be on here to moan a lot! I know I need to do this and I know I can do this!!

Thank you vry much girlies! I am trying to hold off as long as possible before I have my first shake! I already know I am going to have a hot chocolate one :D x

Megan YOU CAN DOOOOOO IT!!!! You've done SO well up until now, and I know that you can do it. You're sounding really positive today and I'm sure that you can get through it. Feel free to come and moan and rant as much as you want or need to!! :D Good luck!! xx

good luck.

Good luck Megan, you can do it!!

It's day one (again!!) for me today and I'm sat here with my hot choc mint!

One day at a time, we can do it!!

whoop whoop! you can do it easy...remeber 1 litre before 11.30am! ;) you'll shift the weight in no time, dont listen to the little demons in your head for the first few days, just ignore them!! good luck hun xx

Hi Megan

Good Luck, today is a wonderful day for a re-start, I have consulted the diet gremlins and they confirm that they are far away on a lengthy vacation, so you will have no distractions! x

That is fantatic news blingbabe! I need them to be away for at least a week :) however if they are some place hot I would quite like to join them :D xx

Megan, it's the same for me right now! so i understand, but today is THE day, and I'm doing sooo god right now, i'm sure you are too! I wish I were in Mexico right now though as the weather is just so gross

C'mon Megan! you can do it!!!
sending all my positive vibes to you to get you through day 1!!!!
xxx

So I got through day one!! I am even impressed with myself after so many blips! so here comes day two :) x

well done Megan,I am off plan this weekend as going up to the lake district for a 40th kid-free night away, but I am already looking forward to getting back on plan when I get home!x

Back