Today is the day!

Laney

Hi everyone

Right, today my packs arrive and I start my journey on Exante.
Did Slimming World and was losing a 1lb a week then had a bad weekend and wacked the lot back on:cry:. Need to shift some weight for a party in June (lots of people I haven't seen for a while) and want to look and feel good so that I can enjoy myself.

Hope your packs arrive early today so you can get on with it lol, have a good day honey x x

Hi Laney just wanted to wish you good luck :) Im allso waiting for my first pack to arrive today so i can begin my journey on Exante I dont think i picked the best time to start being easter bank holiday the weekend tho :( but im determined to give it a go and start this afternoon.

Well, I am not a happy bunny! I have just had an email to say that Interlink could not deliver as there was no reply?! WHAT?! I have waited in all day (with kids driving me insane) for this delivery. They say they left a 'you were out' card too which they didn't. I am so concerned that I am not gonna get this delivery. Have ordered redelivery for tomorrow now :mad:

Well, I am not a happy bunny! I have just had an email to say that Interlink could not deliver as there was no reply?! WHAT?! I have waited in all day (with kids driving me insane) for this delivery. They say they left a 'you were out' card too which they didn't. I am so concerned that I am not gonna get this delivery. Have ordered redelivery for tomorrow now :mad:

They are a rubbish delivery company they have done this to me several times (not just exante).

In the end I stuck a note up on the front door saying 'I am in please knock loudly!'

Hope everything goes well when you eventually get to start! :)

Oh, that's a real shame Laney. I have my pack delivered to work so I know it will be signed for.

Hopefully it arrives tomorrow and you can get started.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

This happened to me too! I e mailed Exante but no reply. This time put a note on the door 'I am in - wait for me to answer the door' and they did, but its not good enough. They even wanted an extra fiver to re-deliver. I did not pay but made my complaint known.
Exante give them lots of business so they should complain too. Its definitely not the first time this has happened.
GSQ

Hi all
I ordered my packs today but they wont be arriving until Thursday and I have two meals out this weekend so Im get properly stuck in on Monday!
Can wait to get started, been reading posts on here and getting really inspired
Mondays is gonna be the start of the new happier me.
Vix XX

Im really sorry to hear that Laney Iv had the same problem myself today would you believe so iv got to wait till tommorow afternoon before starting as well not a happy bunny:( going to make sure i leave a note on the front door my self now, im sure it will all be worth it in the end tho :) And good luck for monday MissVix reading all the posts on here have really got me inspired to start as well :)

awe no!! thats pants! Hope you guys can get started soon!!
im on my first week and really enjoying the packs.
miniB im deffo gonna think of having mine delivered to work the next time - i was lucky my neighbour took them in on monday :)
xxx

Mine came without me even knowing about it! I was in all day but they didn't bother knocking and left them in the greenhouse.

I have just ordered some shakes this time and hopefully they should be here tomorrow. I hope they leave them in there again!

There's always someone at work from 7am to 5pm at least so I know when they deliver someone will be there to sign for me.

Works for me!

Well, my delivery has just turned up! Two days wasted :eek: but hey, it's here now, bring on tomorrow. Just had a bbq (no carbs though) and am very ready to get started tomorrow now.
Good luck Liam, we can do it!
Thanks for all the replies too, this site is fab.

Back