Today is the day!!!

ILoveCats

Hello everyone,
Well, the title of the thread says it all - today is the day I finally get to start Exante and get on with my life. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and today is the day it is all going to change. I have wasted too many years putting off things, convincing myself that I will be able to do do them better and enjoy them more when I am slimmer.
I have tried lots of diets in the past, and manage to loose some weight, but then when I start to see the weight loss on the scales feel that I can start eating what I want again - only to go right back to square on. So this time I have got my dear hubby to put the scales in the loft and only get them out at the end of November - this I know will almost drive me insane, not being able to jump on the scales every 5 minutes hopefully help me stick with it and not get complacent.
Would love to know how long anyone else has gone without getting weighed and what the results were when they did.

hope everyone has a fab TS day - off to make up my first shake!

Good luck with your start remember to keep up with the fluids & you may get a bit headachey but it will improve after a few days
Well done on hiding the scales I wish I could but I am a serial hopper

Good luck really hope this works for you :)

Back